UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

hey suil ban whats goin on with sallos?

Re: hey suil ban whats goin on with sallos?

Simon Cowell;2027520 said:
Apparently Heavy, Chance and Zerot's opinions supersede 80% of all other players. If you don't believe it you can ask them.

Probably because we didn't originate on UOGamers Hybrid in the Sallos era like yourself.

namlamina

Sorceror

Heavy Smoker;2027572 said:
Probably because we didn't originate on UOGamers Hybrid in the Sallos era like yourself.

You originated in the Tokuno Expansion of EA... so shut up.

Code Blue

Knight

Any midgets out there?

I want to get a few to dress like the wizard of oz

Rendix

Sorceror

Well if they remove sallos completely.. there is far better shards to play whilst being pidgeon-holed into razor.

See u there?

Rendix;2027638 said:
Well if they remove sallos completely.. there is far better shards to play whilst being pidgeon-holed into razor.

See u there?
good, players with that attitude have no business playing anyways.

zerot

Sorceror

Simon Cowell;2027521 said:
I agree a million times with this statement.

So you like the easy wands and cheater map and the smoothness. Mmhm. Honestly I'd like to know who your characters are..???

Our opinion doesn't supersede anything. Actually, it's probably the validity of our statements. Maybe this is down on purpose to test if it would make the shard better. Maybe if you guys grew a sack and played UO like it should be instead of complaining and not playing at all.

spooj

Sorceror

wtf haha that guy viewing this forum at the bottom is orange.. weird shit

Rendix

Sorceror

But seriously.. its 2010.

Can we not all graduate from the 90's client?

I mean... perhaps we could add a donation item to the store to help fund heavy a machine better than a p3.

zerot

Sorceror

Rendix;2027668 said:
But seriously.. its 2010.

Can we not all graduate from the 90's client?

I mean... perhaps we could add a donation item to the store to help fund heavy a machine better than a p3.

It isn't just Heavy. I can run Sallos very well. 400 fps to be exact. But it's completely stupid. I hate all of the features on it that make things that were hard on the vanilla client easy. We've been over this.

zerot

Sorceror

Rendix;2027664 said:
lol your one to talk heavy.

Um obviously he hasn't quit this whole time Sallos was public. If it does go down you would. I don't see where you get off saying what you did.

nolliepoper

Sorceror

zerot;2027675 said:
I hate all of the features on it that make things that were hard on the vanilla client easy.

This is the excuse razor supporters use all the time, when they really bad on Sallos.

Code Blue

Knight

nolliepoper;2027685 said:
This is the excuse razor supporters use all the time, when they really bad on Sallos.

Its a god damn client for fucks sake....

Im sure someone who could figure out the original uo client could figure out sallos with ease.

lb3stx

Sorceror

Seems to me people bitch just to bitch. Now that the purple pot horse has been thoroughly flogged it seems to be sallos' turn. For the people that can actually make a point and think (I'm looking at you zerot) please consider the thoughts below.

Hybrid *is* without question the home of Sallos. Sallos is developed exclusively for Hybrid.. This server. It's not developed to be used for any other server. Not any of the other UOG shards nor the EA or other free shards. With that in mind, why bother bitching about it? If you don't like it you're playing on the wrong server.. No? Regardless to whom or what, Hybrid is not what you think "UO should be", it is what the devs make it.

nolliepoper

Sorceror

INDK;2027691 said:
Its a god damn client for fucks sake....

Im sure someone who could figure out the original uo client could figure out sallos with ease.

rage much?

Code Blue

Knight

nolliepoper;2027705 said:
rage much?

naw:p

not enough i guess

I remember playing uo before any programs came out for it

UO assist and UO extreme was great in my day