UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

hey suil ban whats goin on with sallos?

Re: hey suil ban whats goin on with sallos?

Poperonieo;2027837 said:
i build my first computer when i was 5.. i was one of the very few people selected for the first internet service in florida.. my dads best friend still does all the programming for nasa.. and my friends dad who wrote uoextreme has been the head programmer for FPL for over 20 years.. id say you have no idea whats going on so maybe you should shut the fuck up as well

im an elitist and i have a trustfund so ill never need a job.. any more moot points i can invalidate with a simple paragraph?

you forgot to mention the 20 college chicks u bang a day, the wild parties on your atlantic yacht, and you WONDERFUL side hobby of playing monopoly with real money

BTW I hear heavy smoker is talking all bad on this server but on osi he was a hiding little peasant who had to play a stealther to even be able to do anything LOL TWO HIT KILLS WITH ARMOR IGNORE 4tW!

Code Blue

Knight

oooh wait its going to be something big pop is going to write

INDK;2027840 said:
I'd say from all your threads you are more full of shit then ever.

Just like your a captain of a 15000 ton ship.

are you retarded? i have a 100 ton captains license, it would take me 30 years of sea time to get my unlimited license.. i also have my prop plane license as well as small jet under 12 passenger and a my helo license..

just because i do stuff in real life doesn't mean im a liar..

Kraken-;2027848 said:
you forgot to mention the 20 college chicks u bang a day, the wild parties on your atlantic yacht, and you WONDERFUL side hobby of playing monopoly with real money

BTW I hear heavy smoker is talking all bad on this server but on osi he was a hiding little peasant who had to play a stealther to even be able to do anything LOL TWO HIT KILLS WITH ARMOR IGNORE 4tW!

i knew heavy on atlantic.. he was my little project for a while but i gave up on him hacked him and sold his account back to him on ebay... WOOPS SORRY HEAVY

Code Blue

Knight

Poperonieo;2027852 said:
are you retarded? i have a 100 ton captains license, it would take me 30 years of sea time to get my unlimited license.. i also have my prop plane license as well as small jet under 12 passenger and a my helo license..

Keep it coming big guy i know theres more

Code Blue

Knight

Poperonieo;2027854 said:
i knew heavy on atlantic.. he was my little project for a while but i gave up on him hacked him and sold his account back to him on ebay... WOOPS SORRY HEAVY

OMG ur like the energizer bunny!

Poperonieo;2027852 said:

BUT U STILL FIND TIME TO TALK TO PEOPLE YOU DONT KNOW ON INTERNET , HOW DO YOU FIND THE TIME!

Code Blue

Knight

You are required to have a minimum of 360 days experience on board a boat since you were 15 years old. 90 of those days need to be in the last three years. As little as 4 hours on a boat can be considered one day. And in one 24 hour period you can claim just one day of sea service time. If you own the boat yourself you sign off your own time. If your time was spent on friends or families boats they can sign the time off for you. Your time does not need to be signed off by a licensed Captain and in fact you do not even need to be operating the boat yourself for this time to count.

This is basically an honor system which the Coast Guard will accept your best guess... You are not required to submit log books. If you choose to use one of our courses Mariners School will provide you with a Sea Service form and guidance on how to properly fill it out. This is basically a form that looks like a calendar... In each month there are 5 slots... Each of these slots represent a month of your choice... You simply make a best guess as to how many days you were out on a boat for a particular month... Once the total of days is greater than 360 you have now met the Coast Guards time requirement for getting your Captain's License.

My training on the ships is way more diverse than yours pops.... u can just drive a boat thats all.

Kraken-;2027848 said:

kraken u were terrible on osi, stop talking, since heavy punked u and i did too, u got butt hurt?

Code Blue

Knight

Kraken-;2027857 said:
BUT U STILL FIND TIME TO TALK TO PEOPLE YOU DONT KNOW ON INTERNET , HOW DO YOU FIND THE TIME!

He aint shit...

Pops should try getting on a 1500 ton vessel once... they wouldnt even let him near it with his "captain" licences

INDK;2027860 said:
You are required to have a minimum of 360 days experience on board a boat since you were 15 years old. 90 of those days need to be in the last three years. As little as 4 hours on a boat can be considered one day. And in one 24 hour period you can claim just one day of sea service time. If you own the boat yourself you sign off your own time. If your time was spent on friends or families boats they can sign the time off for you. Your time does not need to be signed off by a licensed Captain and in fact you do not even need to be operating the boat yourself for this time to count.

This is basically an honor system which the Coast Guard will accept your best guess... You are not required to submit log books. If you choose to use one of our courses Mariners School will provide you with a Sea Service form and guidance on how to properly fill it out. This is basically a form that looks like a calendar... In each month there are 5 slots... Each of these slots represent a month of your choice... You simply make a best guess as to how many days you were out on a boat for a particular month... Once the total of days is greater than 360 you have now met the Coast Guards time requirement for getting your Captain's License.

My training on the ships is way more diverse than yours pops.... u can just drive a boat thats all.

i went to chapman school of seamanship.. im going to bet i KNOW A LOT MORE than you little boy.. considering the facts.. you should shut the fuck up now before i start pulling out my certifications just to make you look like the retard you are

INDK;2027863 said:
He aint shit...

Pops should try getting on a 1500 ton vessel once... they wouldnt even let him near it with his "captain" licences

i can be first mate on a 1500 ton with my licence.. keep talking..

Code Blue

Knight

Poperonieo;2027865 said:
i went to chapman school of seamanship.. im going to bet i KNOW A LOT MORE than you little boy.. considering the facts.. you should shut the fuck up now before i start pulling out my certifications just to make you look like the retard you are

Pull out your cert's man

I'll pull out my seatime, my stcw's, my mmd, my twic card, and other great skills.

INDK;2027870 said:
Pull out your cert's man

I'll pull out my seatime, my stcw's, my mmd, my twic card, and other great skills.

yea my twic card? you even know what that is? its $125 waste of money.. unless you are a current captain.. witch im not... seatime? didnt you just wrongly say you dont need any documentation on that? yea, and its a MRC license not "mmd"

quit fucking talking..

Code Blue

Knight

Poperonieo;2027875 said:
yea my twic card? you even know what that is? its $125 waste of money.. unless you are a current captain.. witch im not... seatime? didnt you just wrongly say you dont need any documentation on that? yea, and its a MRC licence not "mmd"

quit fucking talking..

Your dumb stop talking please...

Its not a waste of money you need it to basicly enter any port.

And don't give me the 30 day bullshit cuz it only works with certian people.

Btw Seatime means everything.. I never said it was useless.

Code Blue

Knight

You are talking about being a fairy boy for luxury yachts....

I'm talking about working on ships.