UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hey id can i have my 5kk

jcote

Sorceror
welp, you proved me wrong. thank you sir, for being the first one to actually prove me wrong with factualy evidence. i apolagize, i was in the midst of battle and didnt even realise dj had helped us before the house. However, lets be honest, he wasnt there with us 90% of the time. Also, dunno why i casted eo ps, maybe where 2x of your players were spamming mini heals they were geting dumped on and just healed up before i did eo ps. or were they just spamming mini heal for no reason? considering cryno was about to die and 2 of your players were spamming xheals, id say i was about to kill one of you 5v3 again.

if you don't cast Mini heal from time to time between and during dumping combos your doing it wrong/ its a safety precaution to make sure you are Healed. also he never said you never went offensive! And Yeah typically people do cast Heals when getting dumped on. what else would you do? what's your Point here BRO?

jcote

Sorceror
As i said i did not list him for brit gate or coon.

3 mini heals on one that is 15x 3 45 tops and the second one 2x 15 30 dmg tops if they even get 15 from mini heals ( usually only heals for about 12 damage.)you really should not do eo pain spike till someone is at 30% or less so 40 hp or less since its a finisher the hp comes back its not a nuke spell but an execute.

He has been taking Lessons From Alvin on the Pain spike spell.

Kurupted

Squire
haha, winners in life do not take things so personal buddy. They laugh at it and carry on! I think you have proven my point.

Also because you Killed Id once does not mean your better then him, i have Killed Id before aswell, and still know he is a far more skilled pvper. we all get lucky sometimes
You are starting to sound like Muscles glasses and Heavy smoker. I think you should take a brake from this game for a bit. Your sounding a bit stressed!

also if everything You and your team consider a cripple to the game was taken out. what would we have left? Bare fists? and 100 wrestling skill? Oh wait. or would a duel consist of 2 Players Both starting with 0 skills having to train and fight at same time? That would be balanced PVP wouldnt it not? you both have a fair chance. no excuses then.

Another thing, a bit of information for you.... pls get more experience and skill so we do not have to continuously listen to you bitch and rage. You sure your brother isnt reefer?

Take things personal. you come in here and call me a fanboy, and a loser. so that seems personal to me man sorry. lemme call you some names then be like dont take that personal lol waht a clown

Id wont 1v1 me will he? he knows better you should catch a clue. also i beat him no pots, while he constantly chuged, i only had psn to finish, he has a well built 1v1. and i still won no pots. im better get use to it.

Also, cripple the game. i just said why dont you try...its just a suggestion. but its true, even 4v1 id run circles around yall without eo para. or bola,weaken, mortal, and you know it.

Kurupted

Squire
if you don't cast Mini heal from time to time between and during dumping combos your doing it wrong/ its a safety precaution to make sure you are Healed. also he never said you never went offensive! And Yeah typically people do cast Heals when getting dumped on. what else would you do? what's your Point here BRO?

lawl, im never gonna randomely cast mini heal unless i need too, my point is answering him why i casted eo ps , its because i almost had a kill man. a better question is what is your point. you say he never said you didnt go offensive when did i say he said that?

safty percation lol man look at your health bar or you doing it wrong. what i should not look at my health bar just spend timing peridically casting heal right. lol joke son

Slugworth

Squire
Hey did I hear a 1v1 in a confinded space? where? Hickman ever 1v1? Not going to happen, hz fighting even not going to happen. I will personally take Kurupted and Kobly against any of your 3, wait it's not going to happen because HZ is for pussies.

Kurupted

Squire

3 mini heals on one that is 15x 3 45 tops and the second one 2x 15 30 dmg tops if they even get 15 from mini heals ( usually only heals for about 12 damage.)you really should not do eo pain spike till someone is at 30% or less so 40 hp or less since its a finisher the hp comes back its not a nuke spell but an execute.

well its actually 5 mini heals, id done two. also if i was half the lame you were id throw some ss's of what just happened at bg. thats what happens when its even numbers bubba remember that

Kurupted

Squire
thanks slug, but these kids already know let alone you come into the picture. me and kolby just showed them what was up 2v2 at bg

hickman48

Knight
well its actually 5 mini heals, id done two. also if i was half the lame you were id throw some ss's of what just happened at bg. thats what happens when its even numbers bubba remember that

You mean me saying do you not have apples and hearing no then me sighing yea thats about right.

hickman48

Knight
Hey did I hear a 1v1 in a confinded space? where? Hickman ever 1v1? Not going to happen, hz fighting even not going to happen. I will personally take Kurupted and Kobly against any of your 3, wait it's not going to happen because HZ is for pussies.

Kobly was the boss tactics mage who lost to me at the last loc when i was dicking around on a pure mage hard game is hard.

Kurupted

Squire

quite child, i just eo 'ps's both you and madrid before you were 30% and again remind me, who just got scraped 2v2 twice at bg?

Xionu

Sorceror
You can tell its the weekend, and the high school kids have nothing to do! Read above, if you don't get why I'm saying that then you are probably in high school still.

Kurupted

Squire
Kurupted is older than me and im in my mid 20s.

I'm 20 man, just a big guy. deep voice. hehe not in high school but im in college and yes i have the weekend off from schoo. whats your point. you insinuate what that im in high school so therefor am young and immature. bro just stfu ive school everyone in this thread so far mentally. thats why they all stop responding to me, including you who had a smart ass comment but wanted to hide behind sarcasm. bitch plz