UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hey id can i have my 5kk

Kurupted

Squire
Soulstone shit you won't use, use all the scrolls on a single char. :p Weapons aren't very hard to come by anymore.

true that i actually have a nice harbey to use, ssi 25, di 40(i think), hci 11

but i would need a new char cause i made my only pvper a faction toon last night

Kurupted

Squire
I could bet 5kk that Russia is going to consistently take over Ukraine (or at least the nicer parts of it) whatever America is trying to force them to do...
...I could bet except that some people dont know how to lose their bets ; ]...

Its a tough subject its really a guess. Look at history, wwI and WWII happened because America decided to stay neutral till it was too late. Russia in WW2 started off slow and eventually worked their way to invading other countries. America seen what was happening from the start and decided to stay out of it till it was too late. So now adays its apparent we need to stop things before they get too serious but its tricky man because with the weapons countries have now days you have to watch what you do. Its not as simple as beating any country 10x over again because if we beat them and they feel like shooting a nuke at us, game over.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
You have lack of knowledge because USA defense system contains many anti-nuclear missile defenses in all country. So how can someone nuke you?

Kurupted

Squire
You have lack of knowledge because USA defense system contains many anti-nuclear missile defenses in all country. So how can someone nuke you?

i really dont study america nuke defense system but even if it was impossible to be nuked which i seriously doudbt then they could still find someway to hurt us. lol the middle east was able to destroy two massive skyskrapers with airplanes we made, im sure if a serious country like russia had it out for us they could figure somthing out. It may not be a nuke, but it would be somthing which makes my argument still valid imo. I guess you could say are defenses are so good were untouchable but that would just be difference of opinions with no real way to prove who is right. but again if irak could do it im sure russia could.

So ID refuses to pay his debt and his wife (blush?) runs a shady little auction. You two make quite the couple.
It would only be a debt if I had agreed to the wager on "his game". I wanted a closed space (hell the farms would have been fine), he wanted an endless arena so to speak. Just because I went to the gate doesn't mean I was suddenly accepting. That just seems like high school logic. "if you show up to class you're accepting my challenge of a fight!".. well you have to show up for class anyways, doesn't mean you're accepting.

As for the auction, assuming you're referring to the darksyde dye. Just because there are still some people on the forums who don't want people knowing they can throw around endless amounts of gold, doesn't make it shady. Sometimes, anonymous bids are just something you deal with. Just don't bid if you don't like it. Hell, sometimes because of our 'community', bids need to be anonymous to avoid spiteful up bidding by others.

Kurupted

Squire
It would only be a debt if I had agreed to the wager on "his game". I wanted a closed space (hell the farms would have been fine), he wanted an endless arena so to speak. Just because I went to the gate doesn't mean I was suddenly accepting. That just seems like high school logic. "if you show up to class you're accepting my challenge of a fight!".. well you have to show up for class anyways, doesn't mean you're accepting.

As for the auction, assuming you're referring to the darksyde dye. Just because there are still some people on the forums who don't want people knowing they can throw around endless amounts of gold, doesn't make it shady. Sometimes, anonymous bids are just something you deal with. Just don't bid if you don't like it. Hell, sometimes because of our 'community', bids need to be anonymous to avoid spiteful up bidding by others.

i said 5kk says you wont kill me 1v1, i didnt even say i would win thats just more incentive for you too pay up. but anyway i said 5kk says you dont kill me 1v1, and you said immediately ok now, then after that you wanted to try and make the rules. i skyped you and said bg, 2mins later i show up and pwn you, and i stayed within two screen the entire time, your just a sore loser sir

jcote

Sorceror
Kurupted post: 4050891 said:
i said 5kk says you wont kill me 1v1, i didnt even say i would win thats just more incentive for you too pay up. but anyway i said 5kk says you dont kill me 1v1, and you said immediately ok now, then after that you wanted to try and make the rules. i skyped you and said bg, 2mins later i show up and pwn you, and i stayed within two screen the entire time, your just a sore loser sir

BUAHAHAHAH, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU BEING ID FAN BOY!!!!!! BRO ITS A GAME, CALM THE FUCK DOWN! HAHA THIS SHIT MAKES ME LAUGH SO FUCKING HARD! I CAN RECALL A SPECIFIC TIME ON VENT MR RAGE MONKEY HERE, WAS IN LOVE WITH ID! A FEW TIMES.

Kurupted

Squire
BUAHAHAHAH, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU BEING ID FAN BOY!!!!!! BRO ITS A GAME, CALM THE FUCK DOWN! HAHA THIS SHIT MAKES ME LAUGH SO FUCKING HARD! I CAN RECALL A SPECIFIC TIME ON VENT MR RAGE MONKEY HERE, WAS IN LOVE WITH ID! A FEW TIMES.

Yeah I use to have a lot of respect for ID. Thanks for giving people more incentive to see he must have fucked me over for me to talk shit, aye. Nice picture btw, maybe i should post one of me irl, so you guys have another reason to hate. About the only thing you got right was the fact I RAGE! Also, what point are you trying to make man? you say what happened to you being a id fanboy which insinuates that im not anymore? Therefore, you contradict yourself with this image. Furthermore, pick somoene you like and admire, then picture them talking shit to you and accepting a 1v1 for 5kk; after you beat them, they dont pay up. Would you still like/ admire them? Lol, its truely funny that what i say makes you laugh because you see, when people try to talk shit to me, but then get their argument completely thrashed, it makes me laugh. HAHA, to each is own.

Telling me to calm down, when your entire message is in caps is ironic. nice touch

Kurupted

Squire

missed the example a bout the school which you have a point about. you do have to go to school. but did you have to go to bg on you pvper right after i told you to go there? exactly, you went cause you wanted the 1v1, if you would have killed me you would have been asking for your gold, or do you honestly mean to tell me you wouldnt. lol sore loser.

hickman48

Knight
missed the example a bout the school which you have a point about. you do have to go to school. but did you have to go to bg on you pvper right after i told you to go there? exactly, you went cause you wanted the 1v1, if you would have killed me you would have been asking for your gold, or do you honestly mean to tell me you wouldnt. lol sore loser

90% of the time when people say 1v1 they want duels if you did not know that is ok just means you where ignorant of the fact but now you know.

But as for when it comes to who is the better player that showed a lot with last nights performance from you learn to xheal your team mates and there is more than 3 pages in your spell book go test out dumping with team mates not spamming lvl 1 2 and 3 spells. Also dont be afraid to try and rez someone up.

Kurupted

Squire
90% of the time when people say 1v1 they want duels if you did not know that is ok just means you where ignorant of the fact but now you know.

But as for when it comes to who is the better player that showed a lot with last nights performance from you learn to xheal your team mates and there is more than 3 pages in your spell book go test out dumping with team mates not spamming lvl 1 2 and 3 spells. Also dont be afraid to try and rez someone up.

First, I dont care what people "Want". When I say 1v1, I mean 1v1. I dont need to know about the secret codes of the veterans, why wouldnt we just be specific. 1v1 = 1v1, duel= duel. lol, second, WHo is better? Naw Man, I'm better than each and everything single one of you i fought last night, want me to prove it? throw some gold out there, as for us pretty much losing 3v3 to start that was bad play on part, but did we really lose? we all died yes, but who got the coon pal(We did)? after that it was always 4+ v the 3 of us. And honestly yes ID is a better leader than i am in pvp, i havnt had much practice with that YET. Also, as for rezing my team, are you blind? i think i ressed 2-3 at the least and that was often times fighting more than 3 of you(which is all we had) lvl 1,2,3 spells are great , throw some gold out there like i said and i teach you a thing or two about them. Also, its not even like your right lol. We killed one of you in the house with lvl 3+ spells only and that was literally 3+dj(which wasnt in skype, and off doing his own shit basically) vs. like no exxageration like 8 of you?(prob more) ahh, so again another arugment beat, or do you have a response that acutally has some factual arguments in it?

almost forgot, i am ignorant when it comes to the fact of not knowing the veteran code. Hehe, but man we all are "ignorant" as it is defined as lacking knowledge. the smartest man in the world still could know nothing about UO for instance which would make him ignorant of the game. So yeah im ignorant of a lot of things, but so are you and everyone else. I think it is only wise to use that term if someone is acting like they know somthing. for instance, you say try ressing some time, well buddy your ignorant for not seeing me res atleast twice vs double the people.

as for you and trying things, lets see you guys kill me without a eo para, or bola weaken spam/mortal.

Kurupted

Squire

i like how you had nothing to say about my response to you. just another image of you assuming some shit which honestly just makes me feel good. Thanks for calling me strong and blaming it on the fact I must be a total loser. Hehe, I dont only win in games buddy, remember that. My whole persona is that of a winner. Im not gonna steep to the level of uploading photographs or w/e just to prove you wrong again. so think of me as a loser if you wish; i guess ill give you that.

hickman48

Knight
as for you and trying things, lets see you guys kill me without a eo para, or bola weaken spam/mortal.

Would you like me to soul stone off all my skill also what more of a handi cap do you need?

as for us pretty much losing 3v3 to start that was bad play on part, but did we really lose? we all died yes, but who got the coon pal(We did)? after that it was always 4+ v the 3 of us.

As for the coon
  1. Cadaviren
  2. You
  3. ling
  4. a hello kitty
  5. Great wizard oz
  6. Alucard
  7. Sparkels

Yes clearly only 3 of you guys.

At coon it was me ghetto and id, and two spawners(whom where not there 90% of the time.) so 5 tops.

Fights at brit purely 3v3's where you spent 90% of the time running after one team mate would die instead of xhealing or rezing coming back after we are all gone is not the rezing im talking about btw, or rezing someone up in your house.

When you guys hid in your house at yew the most we had on was also 6 not 8

1. Me
  2. Id (who was not at the gate 90% of the time and was afk)
  3. Dj
  4. Jay
  5. severina
  6. Getto
And you guys had 4 not 3.

1. cornbog
  2. killa dj
  3. epidemic
  4. yourself

Fucking math how does it work i know its hard but due try to get it right next time thanks.

Kurupted

Squire
Would you like me to soul stone off all my skill also what more of a handi cap do you need?

As for the coon
  1. Cadaviren
  2. You
  3. ling
  4. a hello kitty
  5. Great wizard oz
  6. Alucard
  7. Sparkels
Yes clearly only 3 of you guys.

At coon it was me ghetto and id, and two spawners(whom where not there 90% of the time.) so 5 tops.

Fights at brit purely 3v3's where you spent 90% of the time running after one team mate would die instead of xhealing or rezing coming back after we are all gone is not the rezing im talking about btw, or rezing someone up in your house.

When you guys hid in your house at yew the most we had on was also 6 not 8

1. Me
  2. Id (who was not at the gate 90% of the time and was afk)
  3. Dj
  4. Jay
  5. severina
  6. Getto
And you guys had 4 not 3.

1. cornbog
  2. killa dj
  3. epidemic
  4. yourself
Fucking math how does it work i know its hard but due try to get it right next time thanks.

Can you read bro? I said dj was in house and he only showed up at house never did he help us before that. only 6 of you lmao okay. i ressed my team right in front of you atleast twice, no real way to prove this , guess we will have to agree to disagree. Also, at coon it was just us three. never seen oz till coon was 5% health. alucard and kitty showed up just before you and we told them to leave, alucard wouldnt so we killed him. when you guys came he actually fought against us. what kinda handicap do i want? how about 1v1? then you can eo para, weaken mortal as you would like. all i ment by saying try killing me without those is because even 4v1 thats only way you guys have a chance.

. as for cadaverine i honestly never seen him man. only 3 in my party, cant say about the other guys maybe thats who you all fought while we killed coon? also alucard as mentions could be put on your list aswell

hickman48

Knight
Can you read bro? I said dj was in house and he only showed up at house never did he help us before that.

Can you i only have him listed at yew gate where you guys where fighting form a house. I did not list him during the brit gate where you guys got rolled 3v3 or at the coon but as math is hard reading must be harder for you.

But i could have also listed him at brit gate as he is the archer in full white just above your toon in this image.

Btw nice casting eo pain spike while we are all at full hp and your buddy gets dropped on next time try healing him.

jcote

Sorceror
i like how you had nothing to say about my response to you. just another image of you assuming some shit which honestly just makes me feel good. Thanks for calling me strong and blaming it on the fact I must be a total loser. Hehe, I dont only win in games buddy, remember that. My whole persona is that of a winner. Im not gonna steep to the level of uploading photographs or w/e just to prove you wrong again. so think of me as a loser if you wish; i guess ill give you that.

haha, winners in life do not take things so personal buddy. They laugh at it and carry on! I think you have proven my point.

Also because you Killed Id once does not mean your better then him, i have Killed Id before aswell, and still know he is a far more skilled pvper. we all get lucky sometimes
You are starting to sound like Muscles glasses and Heavy smoker. I think you should take a brake from this game for a bit. Your sounding a bit stressed!

also if everything You and your team consider a cripple to the game was taken out. what would we have left? Bare fists? and 100 wrestling skill? Oh wait. or would a duel consist of 2 Players Both starting with 0 skills having to train and fight at same time? That would be balanced PVP wouldnt it not? you both have a fair chance. no excuses then.

Another thing, a bit of information for you.... pls get more experience and skill so we do not have to continuously listen to you bitch and rage. You sure your brother isnt reefer?

Kurupted

Squire
Can you i only have him listed at yew gate where you guys where fighting form a house. I did not list him during the brit gate where you guys got rolled 3v3 or at the coon but as math is hard reading must be harder for you.

But i could have also listed him at brit gate as he is the archer in full white just above your toon in this image.

Btw nice casting eo pain spike while we are all at full hp and your buddy gets dropped on next time try healing him.

welp, you proved me wrong. thank you sir, for being the first one to actually prove me wrong with factualy evidence. i apolagize, i was in the midst of battle and didnt even realise dj had helped us before the house. However, lets be honest, he wasnt there with us 90% of the time. Also, dunno why i casted eo ps, maybe where 2x of your players were spamming mini heals they were geting dumped on and just healed up before i did eo ps. or were they just spamming mini heal for no reason? considering cryno was about to die and 2 of your players were spamming xheals, id say i was about to kill one of you 5v3 again

hickman48

Knight
welp, you proved me wrong. thank you sir, for being the first one to actually prove me wrong with factualy evidence. i apolagize, i was in the midst of battle and didnt even realise dj had helped us before the house. However, lets be honest, he wasnt there with us 90% of the time. Also, dunno why i casted eo ps, maybe where 2x of your players were spamming mini heals they were geting dumped on and just healed up before i did eo ps. or were they just spamming mini heal for no reason?

As i said i did not list him for brit gate or coon.

3 mini heals on one that is 15x 3 45 tops and the second one 2x 15 30 dmg tops if they even get 15 from mini heals ( usually only heals for about 12 damage.)you really should not do eo pain spike till someone is at 30% or less so 40 hp or less since its a finisher the hp comes back its not a nuke spell but an execute.