UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hey id can i have my 5kk

royal kapero2

Sorceror
I see only one potential guilty guy here. American. Both of you american. This argue is because you use american justice. American justice is based on your own emotions. You give piss arguments and weak excuses because you cant handle with your emotions. He will not give your money because he is mad. He hides that and saying you run so it's not honour and not rules etc etc...even if you didnt run he could find other 100 excuses. American justice is often hypocrit and ignorant move and it looks like it looks. Just let it go.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
Here i give example of American Justice in real life. It's a little sad situation but here we go. Most of you don't know that but we (POLAND) were very loyal ally to americans. We always served and helped faithfully. We followed you americans to Arabs and all we have are praises: ''Good job Pollacks!'' You treated us as a stooge. You denied construction of missile defense complex in Poland because you were afraid of Russians. And now there will be soon revision of borders by Putin and Obama can't do anything with it because his power is weakened by many failures.

Kurupted

Squire
I see only one potential guilty guy here. American. Both of you american. This argue is because you use american justice. American justice is based on your own emotions. You give piss arguments and weak excuses because you cant handle with your emotions. He will not give your money because he is mad. He hides that and saying you run so it's not honour and not rules etc etc...even if you didnt run he could find other 100 excuses. American justice is often hypocrit and ignorant move and it looks like it looks. Just let it go.

ok lets start here, you say "we give piss arguments and weak excuses) because you cant handle your emotion." this is a assumption not fact which makes your argument weak. you follow your statement by giving one example, "He will not give your money because he is mad. He hides that and saying you run so it's not honour and not rules etc etc" dude this is an assumption not a fact your guessing why he wont pay but you dont actually know. In addition, you say, "American justice is often hypocrit and ignorant move and it looks like it looks." however, for this one you dont even make an attempt at a example. you just make a statement and dont support it what so ever. lol it seems your arguments are the weak ones.

Next, you claim , "Here i give example of American Justice in real life. It's a little sad situation but here we go" but you again dont support your claim you just talk about a story where America wouldnt help your country because of a russian threat. First, it seems you are upset about the way America deals with affairs in your country. However, I dont see how any of this has us being hypricritical. However, if you want to call us ignorant, then that would be a difference in opinion. For example, you may say we are ignorant because we didnt support you, but we could turn around and say you are ignorant for needing help. To elaborate, "ignorance" is defined as, 'lack of knowledge or information". Furthermore, If you find yourself in a position where you need help then obviously you lack information which would have prevented you from needing help in the first place or would enable you to help yourself.

If you feel guilty(Ignorant) after reading my posts it's okay. We all make mistakes you get us next time champ!

Kurupted

Squire
Soulstone, nigga.

more about the stats and gear, also scrolls, would need a pet so more scrolls and pbd and then the pet itself. all of which seems to take me a lot of time and hassle to find lol

I think ima make one though here soon prob a couple weeks

Uomvp

Knight
So ID refuses to pay his debt and his wife (blush?) runs a shady little auction. You two make quite the couple.
If there wasn't any rules before the match started then if you die, he wins and you pay him. There is no excuses you can make for making a wager and not paying.

Royal- America isn't afraid of Russia or any other country and your argument is flawed in so many ways and it's mostly your interpretation and opinion rather then facts. I understand that a bystander of a great nation would take a defensive position but you need to examine what you are saying a little further. America is the most powerful country in the world and our justice system isn't perfect but it's a hell of a lot better then any other country. You should just be happy that our countries are allies and not enemies (remember the key word you used was followed)

Phelon

Knight
If you feel guilty after reading my posts it means you still have any conscience and it reacts properly.

Clean up your own back yard once in a while and maybe we wouldn't have to.

"We followed you Americans to the Arabs". Come on man. The only fighting you've ever done is right here.

Abby-

Wanderer
Clean up your own back yard once in a while and maybe we wouldn't have to.

"We followed you Americans to the Arabs". Come on man. The only fighting you've ever done is right here.
You kinda right there. It seems quite a few needs to clean there own backyard. Even you americans.

But lets keep irl politics off this forum its supposed to be bout uo.

Blesh Terra

Sorceror
So ID refuses to pay his debt and his wife (blush?) runs a shady little auction. You two make quite the couple.
If there wasn't any rules before the match started then if you die, he wins and you pay him. There is no excuses you can make for making a wager and not paying.

Royal- America isn't afraid of Russia or any other country and your argument is flawed in so many ways and it's mostly your interpretation and opinion rather then facts. I understand that a bystander of a great nation would take a defensive position but you need to examine what you are saying a little further. America is the most powerful country in the world and our justice system isn't perfect but it's a hell of a lot better then any other country. You should just be happy that our countries are allies and not enemies (remember the key word you used was followed)

What auction?

Lucifall

Knight
more about the stats and gear, also scrolls, would need a pet so more scrolls and pbd and then the pet itself. all of which seems to take me a lot of time and hassle to find lol

I think ima make one though here soon prob a couple weeks

Soulstone shit you won't use, use all the scrolls on a single char. :p Weapons aren't very hard to come by anymore.

Jackie Moon

Sorceror
Hey the USA is the reason Poland has a minimum wage of .50¢ per hour. So now you must support China another super power.. even though they let so many of their own people live is horrible poverty I hope we are worried about getting into a war with any country..especially one as large as Russia..but only scared of losing lives of friends and families..

Uomvp

Knight
America will destroy any country 10x's over. If people were self sufficient then we could lay back and watch it unfold while eating popcorn but noooo we need to do it because you cant. In war I find poland as useless as canada. Do I agree with all the shit we get into? Hell no i've lost friends overseas but imagine what would happen if we dodnt fuck up anyone that got in our way?

Maybe I missed something but what country found and killed the most wanted terrorist in history? Ah thats right we did. Next time you want to blame us for your shit just remeber that.

Abby-

Wanderer
America will destroy any country 10x's over. If people were self sufficient then we could lay back and watch it unfold while eating popcorn but noooo we need to do it because you cant. In war I find poland as useless as canada. Do I agree with all the shit we get into? Hell no i've lost friends overseas but imagine what would happen if we dodnt fuck up anyone that got in our way?

Maybe I missed something but what country found and killed the most wanted terrorist in history? Ah thats right we did. Next time you want to blame us for your shit just remeber that.

Are you serious? You must be a true patriot / Bush fan. America will destroy any county... lol am sorry but this post is the most retarded post here. As far I am concern all the lives and blood of kids and families lost over this war of terrorist is nothing to be proud of. You want credits for that and be proud of all the lives that were lost of innocent people go for it shit no one else wants it, just don't forget the facts that it was not just america in that war many other countries came to "help" but once all the cities were destroyed and all the innocent were injured they all fucked off and walked tall by saying exactly this shit "Look we did good WE helped " Like I said lets keep irl politics off this forums,

NO ONE CAME OUT A WINNER IN THAT WAR, INNOCENT DIED AND TERRORIST ARE STILL WALKING FREE.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
You americans should feel embarassed because you needed bombs, guns, lies and many deaths to do business in the world as China does today. You say China is poverty? Hell yeah, they are still growing. They are creating their country with own hands. There are 1000 major cities now, half of them didn't even exist 20 years ago. They don't need to invade and rob other countries. They don't harm anyone. And you chose easier way. You see consequences today of ruining other countries to gain your benefits. People hate you but some people answer with violence. I say only facts. I like USA but talking some kind of ignorance like Uompv only intensifies hate to USA. The sad is there are more people in USA today talking like this. I presented some bad sides of USA. Of course i can also find many good sides of USA. Thanks.

Xionu

Sorceror
Why is this thread talking about what country is better?? They are all fucked up in their own way. Welcome to Earth.

Either make a thread in off-topic or stop posting off-topic shit here. The General Discussion is anything about Ultima Online. Not an argument on how great your contry is.

Alvin1337

Sorceror
America will destroy any country 10x's over.

I could bet 5kk that Russia is going to consistently take over Ukraine (or at least the nicer parts of it) whatever America is trying to force them to do...
...I could bet except that some people dont know how to lose their bets ; ]...