UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[HC] Needs WARs

I Cheat

Wanderer
Re: [HC] Needs WARs

Kreative;1217181 said:
HC has broken up idk something happend iwht Shiev and he gave up on it or something :/
The problem wasn't with Shev, it was with 90% of the members not being able to listen or just being complete idiots. We tried doing cross healing practice, it was me, shev and heavy vs 6 of the other guild members and we utterly destroyed them, they couldn't even manage to any of us kill us once.

We had to yell at people for them to use vent, very few people wanted to work as a team, it was just a cluster fuck of noobs who didn't want to learn.

(Not everyone was a noob, there were a couple pretty good and really cool people in the guild, and you know who you are.)

Not to mention they got rolled by KMA... I mean, when you get rolled by banksitters you know theres something wrong there.

K

Kreative

I Cheat;1217184 said:
The problem wasn't with Shev, it was with 90% of the members not being able to listen or just being complete idiots. We tried doing cross healing practice, it was me, shev and heavy vs 6 of the other guild members and we utterly destroyed them, they couldn't even manage to any of us kill us once.

We had to yell at people for them to use vent, very few people wanted to work as a team, it was just a cluster fuck of noobs who didn't want to learn.

(Not everyone was a noob, there were a couple pretty good and really cool people in the guild, and you know who you are.)

Not to mention they got rolled by KMA... I mean, when you get rolled by banksitters you know theres something wrong there.

ahh well I heal pretty well I didnt ever get anyone mad at me :/ so thats sorta lame that the guild had to break up for the people that where actually trying :?

I Cheat

Wanderer

Kreative;1217192 said:
ahh well I heal pretty well I didnt ever get anyone mad at me :/ so thats sorta lame that the guild had to break up for the people that where actually trying :?
Ya, it does suck for the people that tried and were cool, but it just wasn't working out. There were to many people who just wouldn't listen or try to work as a team. It was like most of the members were trying to solo with friends.

Zerbean

Wanderer

Well this is gay =/

Instead of just disbanding the guild we shoulda just kept the people who actually worked together and used vent, etc. Kicked everyone else. If they aren't gonna listen they have no business being in the guild.

They're the reasons most people thought HC sucked... I know the only time I ever remembered us being rolled while i was in vent with another group, was an IDOC in glow... right before it fell there was 15+ ppl (no joke) and 6 of us. Majority of us died, but we still managed to place. I was even able to restock back up go back to the IDOC solo and kill two other people before I was taken down. =/

I dunno... woulda handled this a bit differently myself, but it wasn't my guild. =/

Sheivan01

Knight

They didn't give me the time to reform another guild, theyre already making a guild (SC) with all the unorganised members, I wish them good luck.

1) do you really need vent or w/e with that many members? i thought it was meant to be a zerg guild anyways.
2) remake and add people slower. pick leaders and make it clear to recruits they need to listen to them aswell.

was fun fighting HC, just wished guild didnt talk crap and been thankful guilds would fight the large numbers you had one. hopefully you remake

Zerbean

Wanderer

Son of Wanker;1217498 said:
1) do you really need vent or w/e with that many members? i thought it was meant to be a zerg guild anyways.
2) remake and add people slower. pick leaders and make it clear to recruits they need to listen to them aswell.

was fun fighting HC, just wished guild didnt talk crap and been thankful guilds would fight the large numbers you had one. hopefully you remake

We had lots of people... but like was said before... there were many of us that would only group with others that used vent... i dont remember EVER being in a grp with more than 3 other people except at an IDOC... the 'numbers' you're referring too are more than likely those who didn't use vent and each person had a different target... when you do crap like that... its easy as hell to heal through dumps and no one but those in your grp will die (more than likely)

I Cheat

Wanderer

joey2ultima;1217522 said:
Sheivan seems to blame everyone for his failure as a leader but himself.

All that needs to be said.
It's kind of hard to be a leader when no one will listen at all. I haven't seen Shev try to blame anyone either.

joey2ultima

Sorceror

If your people are not lissening to the leader then maybe he isnt a good leader?

That's all I was pointing out.
Sheivan is a bad leader.

I'm pointing this out because he has already talked shit about my guild "murder Inc" (which is well known and is out of his league as far as leading a guild).

He then said he should be offering me pvp lessons? when I have beat him EVERYTIME i see him. Which he is NEVER alone. Stick to the pits......

Sheivan tries to justify his newbness everytime, makes me laugh.

We all know HC was non faction and did Idocs cause Sheivan can't hang with faction level pvpers. HC didnt know how to do an idoc at all, camped them 12+ hours like newbies, then got killed. So they fell apart due to bad leadership (let's face it, this guild was a fad joke, like I said originaly, and lasted 1 week).

Now Sheivan blames his people (his people) the ones he selected out of the entire shard (100,000 accounts?) and blames them for sucking when its clearly his faults that caused failure.

Now, lol, after failure at a simple guild that fought blues at idocs (like sheivan said, they killed tamers and people that couldnt defened themselfs, his words)
He now claims that he can make an ever better guild, in factions and be successful unlike HC and HS? (the new guild made of HC members sheivan called "the trash" of HC), didnt he recruit these people?

Ok, Let me just make a guess....

Shevian will make a faction guild, get rolled 10x faster then his red newbie idoc guild that couldnt even manage idocs, he will blame someone else, and quit factions just as fast as he joined. I'll laugh, sheivan will offer me pvp lessons, maybe some leadership lessons, and then ask to join my crew. I will laugh yet again and Sheivan will stick to the pits and the bank....

Sheivan01;1217401 said:
They didn't give me the time to reform another guild, theyre already making a guild (SC) with all the unorganised members, I wish them good luck.
Why don't you recreate it with the good members? You should know who they are. It's the idiots who gave your guild the bad rep, because a couple of people I've met at IDOCs were cool.

Zerbean

Wanderer

Oh well... Only reason i won't ask to be a recruit for Dream Team is because they're SL.... SL and Minax have seemed to just be a bandwagon lately :(

joey2ultima

Sorceror

"I've been leading teams that won 2v2/3v3/4v4s so many times, I am not the best caller on the shard and I can recognize it, there's a few persons on this shard who can understand me well even if I have a crazy accent and I wouldnt even be scared to challenge you in any kind of duel and I am sure my team would win."

Your guild failed.

"Kas was bad, you are bad, most of the murder inc's members were extremely bad, don't tell me that it's hard to kill defenseless blues who are only carrying a house placement tool."

Kas was and will always be better then you, lol.
Murder Inc was a badass guild that raped you.
you were that defenseless blue with an idoc tool trying to stealth in! ahhaa
You are that defenless blue, lol. Owned.

"Hard to believe, I don't even believe you since you NEVER killed me one v one or when I was rolling with decent players, picture please."

I have and will again. 1v1 field at wrong? I want to field you right away....

"newbness? You really have nothing to do when everyone on the shard already know that I am better than you."

Your a bank sitter...

"I do faction, you just don't know my alts. HC NEVER failed at any IDOC that we really tried to get, if I made 20 mils in a week with HC, it means that we obviously didn't fail. The reason why we are standing 12+ hours at an IDOC mean that we weren't using the script that time greatly worn houses, unlike murder inc."

Could you tell me your alt's?Then I could comment. why hide who you are?
All my characters relate to ghost, people at least know I faction.
Murder Inc didn't script, we just didnt suck. Hence why we didnt camp idocs long, unlike HC.

"I did NOT select anyone, I mass recruited guildless reds, anyone."

Because you leading a guild was a joke to begin with. Don't ever diss Inc cause its better then anything your ever going to lead.

"Once again, I do faction, and I'll agree that you're better the day you'll do something great on Hybrid, I guess it'll never happen."

Hmmm something great? like what? Im just a player... Not trying to do anything great. Not like your doing anything either but banksit.
On the other hand you do know who Murder Inc is?
Because I stopped thgat guild like 6 months ago and the shard still knows who we are...we will not be forgotten. Sounds like I did soemthing greater then you?... your bank sitting will not be forgotten.

"I might just stick to Dream Team, a guild that is way better than any of guild you've been in, I've also been in ItF, a guild that rolled all the guilds on the shard."

I'm not even in Dream Team yet because all my chars were in minax. But I roll with Dream Team, never seen you. Also don't talk about greatness and relate it to you from Dream Team because a lot of the guys are the same people who rolled HC and the same dudes I regularly pvp with, not you....

"I love how you can't stand the fact that I am way better than you at this video game, get a life."

Me pointing out your newbness all started because you tried to insult Murder Inc. Im just here to let you know Inc is better then your guild, so stfu.

I don't know how you came to the conclusion your better then me, I still want that duel in Wrong. But I like how you assume your the best when all I see is failure lol.

p.S took me so long to reply becuase I stopped half way to haave some relations with the gf, have a good one sheivan.

Smithdude

Sorceror

I hope this old pic helps settle the feud.

Sheivan01

Knight

Why would I do IDOCS anyway? Am I not rich enough? LOL.

I was at idocs because they needed my help

Sticky Hamster

Sorceror

as much as i dislike sheivan at this point in time he still has my respect bot pvp wise and house/net worth wise. *bows*

got your back bro.