UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[HC] Needs WARs

I Cheat

Wanderer
Re: [HC] Needs WARs

DementedJester;1184003 said:
Because they refuse to join factions and get raged by statloss.
We need a lot more practice in team work before we'd even have a chance in factions tbh.

I Cheat;1184062 said:
We need a lot more practice in team work before we'd even have a chance in factions tbh.

wow you guys suck all you do is para and try to gank and you can not even do this.
i made pretty hawt fun of you guys youre a shame for sheivan

war HC they are easy loot

I Cheat

Wanderer

HessenHustler;1185536 said:
wow you guys suck all you do is para and try to gank and you can not even do this.
i made pretty hawt fun of you guys youre a shame for sheivan

war HC they are easy loot
You must have been fighting the fucking idiots who refuse to use vent. When some of the better members who have worked as a team before, use vent and know what to do get together things go much better.

I Cheat;1185538 said:
You must have been fighting the fucking idiots who refuse to use vent. When some of the better members who have worked as a team before, use vent and know what to do get together things go much better.

possibly, but whatever. if im solo fighting 2 guys even without vent they should be able to kill me with my 300-400ms if they dont totally suck at PvP

coldblood

Knight

HessenHustler;1185555 said:
possibly, but whatever. if im solo fighting 2 guys even without vent they should be able to kill me with my 300-400ms if they dont totally suck at PvP

not that hard to kill people 1v2 if they are not in vent...

I Cheat

Wanderer

HessenHustler;1185642 said:
i only got one of them but ill switch con pretty soon so it should work better than i guess, triple up speed ftw
You're upload speed won't really matter (unless you're on 56k I guess). All that matter is the line quality and the distance to the server.

I Cheat;1185704 said:
You're upload speed won't really matter (unless you're on 56k I guess). All that matter is the line quality and the distance to the server.

whose talking bout upload speed? its just that it makes a big difference if i change my connection from 6656 down to 16000 down. i tried on a friends pc and pinged around 100ms

HessenHustler;1185555 said:

Who were they what were there names??

well im not a factioner tbh i dont remember anyones name (if he cant pvp well) to flame on forums

its just that im disappointed from HC. but what else can you get if you recruit people at wbb...