UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[HC] Needs WARs

Shade-

Wanderer
Re: [HC] Needs WARs

HessenHustler;1185536 said:
wow you guys suck all you do is para and try to gank and you can not even do this.
i made pretty hawt fun of you guys youre a shame for sheivan

war HC they are easy loot

Hesslen, Sheivan mass recruited any reds that wanted to join. The people you pvp'd against were prolly red noobs who didnt know how to team field. When the more experienced players play on HC, they don't become easy loot.

If HC factioned, we'd be on the low list, were not an organized guild, just PK zergs.

There were 15-20 of them at an idoc outside Yew GY, and five >!< and I took out like 10. They were all stacked on each other precasting eb. My MS took out 7 in one shot. It got so bad with the house hiding (all of them hiding in the house while we picked them off) that one of them started poison fielding inside. It was pretty lawl.

Sheivan01

Knight

I wouldn't really brag about killing people with eq+ms tbh..
Yes some of them died, but who got the idoc you think? :)

>!< didn't stand when they weren't using the lame eq+ms tactic.

joey2ultima

Sorceror

From what I seen from HC, horrible.

They camp idocs, can't pvp and 75% the spells I seen casted by there members is para and greater heal. They are either running or trying to para you.

craps on this guild

Sheivan01

Knight

joey2ultima;1208175 said:
From what I seen from HC, horrible.

They camp idocs, can't pvp and 75% the spells I seen casted by there members is para and greater heal. They are either running or trying to para you.

craps on this guild

Really nice to see this post coming from an ex-member of murder inc.

We are starting to be more organised. I sugges you to try to organised 90 members, you'll see that it's REALLY hard.

Ajax

Lord

i give props to sheiv and his guild tbh its gotta be tough trying to get organized with 2 people who can pvp and 8 people who have a tough time following simple commands

I Cheat

Wanderer

Ya a lot of people in HC aren't the best a PvPs but when you fight a couple of the ones that do listen and know what they're doing, you'll see whats up.

Ajax-hybrid;1208186 said:
i give props to sheiv and his guild tbh its gotta be tough trying to get organized with 2 people who can pvp and 8 people who have a tough time following simple commands

yes but they shouldnt talk shit when they 10 v 3 you :eek:

Sheivan01;1207041 said:
I wouldn't really brag about killing people with eq+ms tbh..
Yes some of them died, but who got the idoc you think? :)

>!< didn't stand when they weren't using the lame eq+ms tactic.
Not really bragging (I'm not even with >!<), just saying how funny it was. Then watching Heavy Smoker freak out and poison field his own guild, that was funny too. It's not about the killing, it's about watching the rage like the other night when I beat him at an idoc and he demanded I duel him for accounts.

The same could be said about your guild though, they stack eb and if they kill you they brag like they just beat a gank squad.

Inspector

Sorceror

It wasnt just heavy I p-fielded too, they were all waiting for loot while the rest of us were fielding was kind of crap but oh well we still got the idoc and all the loot.

K

Kreative

HC has broken up idk something happend iwht Shiev and he gave up on it or something :/