UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[HC] Needs WARs

ToRnhatesyou

Wanderer
Re: [HC] Needs WARs

joey2ultima;1217665 said:
"I've been leading teams that won 2v2/3v3/4v4s so many times, I am not the best caller on the shard and I can recognize it, there's a few persons on this shard who can understand me well even if I have a crazy accent and I wouldnt even be scared to challenge you in any kind of duel and I am sure my team would win."

Your guild failed.

"Kas was bad, you are bad, most of the murder inc's members were extremely bad, don't tell me that it's hard to kill defenseless blues who are only carrying a house placement tool."

Kas was and will always be better then you, lol.
Murder Inc was a badass guild that raped you.
you were that defenseless blue with an idoc tool trying to stealth in! ahhaa
You are that defenless blue, lol. Owned.

"Hard to believe, I don't even believe you since you NEVER killed me one v one or when I was rolling with decent players, picture please."

I have and will again. 1v1 field at wrong? I want to field you right away....

"newbness? You really have nothing to do when everyone on the shard already know that I am better than you."

Your a bank sitter...

"I do faction, you just don't know my alts. HC NEVER failed at any IDOC that we really tried to get, if I made 20 mils in a week with HC, it means that we obviously didn't fail. The reason why we are standing 12+ hours at an IDOC mean that we weren't using the script that time greatly worn houses, unlike murder inc."

Could you tell me your alt's?Then I could comment. why hide who you are?
All my characters relate to ghost, people at least know I faction.
Murder Inc didn't script, we just didnt suck. Hence why we didnt camp idocs long, unlike HC.

"I did NOT select anyone, I mass recruited guildless reds, anyone."

Because you leading a guild was a joke to begin with. Don't ever diss Inc cause its better then anything your ever going to lead.

"Once again, I do faction, and I'll agree that you're better the day you'll do something great on Hybrid, I guess it'll never happen."

Hmmm something great? like what? Im just a player... Not trying to do anything great. Not like your doing anything either but banksit.
On the other hand you do know who Murder Inc is?
Because I stopped thgat guild like 6 months ago and the shard still knows who we are...we will not be forgotten. Sounds like I did soemthing greater then you?... your bank sitting will not be forgotten.

"I might just stick to Dream Team, a guild that is way better than any of guild you've been in, I've also been in ItF, a guild that rolled all the guilds on the shard."

I'm not even in Dream Team yet because all my chars were in minax. But I roll with Dream Team, never seen you. Also don't talk about greatness and relate it to you from Dream Team because a lot of the guys are the same people who rolled HC and the same dudes I regularly pvp with, not you....

"I love how you can't stand the fact that I am way better than you at this video game, get a life."

Me pointing out your newbness all started because you tried to insult Murder Inc. Im just here to let you know Inc is better then your guild, so stfu.

I don't know how you came to the conclusion your better then me, I still want that duel in Wrong. But I like how you assume your the best when all I see is failure lol.

p.S took me so long to reply becuase I stopped half way to haave some relations with the gf, have a good one sheivan.

what are you trying to prove?

that your e peen is bigger then sheivans?

wow you made guild that worked? good one?

all a guild needs is vent a caller UOPS and for everyone to just listen to the caller?

shit happens? people learn just get off his dick and murder inc are still 1v1 scrubs k thanks by