UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hardcore RP signup

Thizz

Wanderer
Re: Hardcore RP signup

Hail, and well met!! It is I, the merry ol' Jackson Ifya'nasty. I am a bard/beggar. My father was an ogre lord & my mother, a satyr.. I do my best with the tambourine my father gave to me as a child to make my gold. I walk along the roads of Sosaria discovering the land! If ya see me, throw me a few gold pieces and I will play you a tune on my flute as well!

Thizz;348741 said:
Hail, and well met!! It is I, the merry ol' Jackson Ifya'nasty. I am a bard/beggar. My father was an ogre lord & my mother, a satyr.. I do my best with the tambourine my father gave to me as a child to make my gold. I walk along the roads of Sosaria discovering the land! If ya see me, throw me a few gold pieces and I will play you a tune on my flute as well!

I swear to God Jackson Ifya'nasty better be a UO player, because I WILL throw gold at you.

pahammar

Wanderer

Yep checks are blessed but (found this out by loosing ethereal mounts) stuff in a bag will be lost if you don't recover your corpse prior to deterioration..... so I believe carrying it in a bag makes it lootable upon death.... think I will go try it out.
*********************************************************************************************

Yep the check kept in a bag is lootable. I think that would also jepordize insured items.

Two Wolves

Knight

Maestro de Armas, Westley McBayne - fencing instructor and head of the school of fencing, Cercle d'Escrime has settled in Minoc.

Beginner fencing students will be making a Primary study of Fencing and Parrying. Advanced fencing students specialize in one of six techniques: Capoferro, Agrippa, Sainct, Bonetti, Fabris, Destreza

Citizens wanting to hone their self defence skills are also welcome to hire McBayne (and any reputable surgeon) for individual training.

Trever

Wanderer

Gwendilynn, Apprentice Sheperd

i can play a few hours on the week days between 5pm-9pm eastern.

killahc

Wanderer

Is there still time to sign up for this? If so I will be making a character for this when I get home. will give character details after I've named him and everything.

Two Wolves

Knight

The guild leader experienced some computer problems that slowed down the project, but there are seven HCRP members and about an equal number of characters that were created and looking to join.

The hours are still weekday evenings 8 to 10 pm est, I believe.

I do not have an emissary in this guild, so to arrange an invitation PM EvilChild.

EvilChild

Knight

I've pretty much lost interest in doing this

If anyone wants the guild I will log in and hand it over to them if they are up to it.

Two Wolves

Knight

Lets meet and turn it over to Gunther or "a guard". I will try to ensure that everybody who wants to can join up.

I have some other ideas that will help concentrate the diverse RP groups that have developed over the past year and a half to make things more active.

Shadovar

Wanderer

I am interested, I wouldn't mind rping in Minoc instead of those heavily populated area's. Besides it'd be interesting for my Warlock. >_>

Warlock meaning.

Mage/Necro/Arcanist. Or just a wizard. lol

I haven't made him yet so I wouldn't mind the beginning as a humble player either. >_>

Just send me a PM if you'll have another RP'er.

Shad

Two Wolves

Knight

Some things you should know:

[HCRP] was turned over to Sangria.

She is located in the Minoc Town Hall.

There is no active Hardcore at this time, but enter your character in case it gets going again. You will need to post his name, a short introduction and arrange a meeting with Sangria.

The basics of Hardcore are - new characters only, no outside items, no afk, no resurrection.

Two Wolves

Knight

This experiment is getting restarted with new management, rules and plot lines.

The sign up sheet has moved onto the HCRP sub-forum on RP Ring.
HCRP activity check

To be able to post on RP Ring requires account approval. PM Two Wolves there if you are not a robot.

Ratty

Wanderer

Hi guys and girls

Is this still happening and are there any people playing on European time?

Thanks!

Two Wolves

Knight

This is where things left off:

Adelar said:
Public Executions in Moonglow,

Lucius Bertrand has sent word of a public execution to be held Thursday night at 8pm (central). The executed-to-be is a thief who stole an apple from the lord's table. You should all attend and take note that Lucius does not take crime lightly.

Lucius has consolidated power and enforces illegitimated rule over Moonglow through his brute squad, a collection of brigands thugs and other criminal characters.

On the day of the new story kick off meeting, there was a slight delay. This hiccup has prevented those interested from being able to get together at a set time, hence - once again the momentum for Hard Core has evaporated.

The players and characters are still in place and the reorganized story line centered on Moonglow is something people are still interested in. All it really needs is an announcement or two from whoever wants to be the story caller and it could spring to life.