UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Halloween Costume Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Halloween Costume Competition

WTF mate. SHIT SHIT FIRE ZE MISSILES

leave my puppies alone. in australia, kicking a puppy is a sign of love. err

Vertiglug

Knight

Countessa said:
My top four picks would have to be

Vertiglug - very good makeup

Elphen and Benjen - for costumes fitting the uo era

Green Jelly - for the pictures on the bench

Feris - for originality

Thanks. I loved Yours As well.

Tommy Lee

Wanderer

Countessa's costume was damn creative. I think that she should win just because of the sheer creativity. Vert.. dude your cool but that costume sure did disturb me and will haunt my dreams forever. Remembertheway is trying to ween the prize with her looks, good costume and effort... but thats a cheat to the game considering its 99% guys playing. I wish I could have found time to do this myself.

Countessa 4tw.... even though she's rich already she's the most creative imo.

Vertiglug

Knight

Yes I liked Contessa and the Sperm Guy the best, Well if I had to choose over my own. I di enjoy Remember the Way, I love You BTW will you marry me?

Tommy Lee

Wanderer

hahah you'd marry her fo sho. Yours was good don't get me wrong. Just spooked the hell outta me... I guess i'm one of the "weak at heart" lolz. :)

SirOssis

Wanderer

Vertiglug said:
I hope Mine is still in the lead, I know its the funniest but, I don't know if its still the Winner, Is the Winner Annonced Tommorow.

I... don't get yours.

SirOssis

Wanderer

JesseJane said:
uhh, i have to admit countessa's costume was uhhh "creative" but thats not fuckin fair, shes 1 of 6 people on UOG that knows how to sew IRL.

I figured this contest would be limited to costumes that would stand as "good" outside of the UO universe. To someone who has no idea what UO was, her costume would make an excellent target for a bag full of dogshit.

Halloween alone at home 4tw!

Tommy Lee said:
Countessa's costume was damn creative. I think that she should win just because of the sheer creativity. Vert.. dude your cool but that costume sure did disturb me and will haunt my dreams forever. Remembertheway is trying to ween the prize with her looks, good costume and effort... but thats a cheat to the game considering its 99% guys playing. I wish I could have found time to do this myself.

Countessa 4tw.... even though she's rich already she's the most creative imo.

i really dont think that who gets the prize is going to be determined by looks. =/
actually i was just having fun with it. i expect countessa or vert to win. and it would be earned. i actually really hope vert gets it.

and 99% of players are guys? so...i shouldnt enter cause im a girl and thats cheating??? that was my costume. im not forcing you to look at it.

cheers.

Vertiglug

Knight

Deal!!!! Naw, nice to see that a girl plays Uo thou, I love ya, maybe i will see ya on the Myspace sometime. Lol. Damn Myspace, Good well it is set, when you wanna marry.

Tommy Lee

Wanderer

I'm not criticizing women that play uo. I encourage it :). I'm just saying in a judge's point of view... its like entering a cheat code in mortal kombat or something lol.

Vertiglug

Knight

Good Baby I wouldn't want you too, thou we should move our love to another Thrd, we are messing up ryans. Oh yea by the way, Its official we are in love , I just got a Pm about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.