UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Halloween Costume Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Countessa

Knight
Re: Halloween Costume Competition

My top four picks would have to be

Vertiglug - very good makeup

Elphen and Benjen - for costumes fitting the uo era

Green Jelly - for the pictures on the bench

Feris - for originality

schismdream

Sorceror

JesseJane said:
uhh, i have to admit countessa's costume was uhhh "creative" but thats not fuckin fair, shes 1 of 6 people on UOG that knows how to sew IRL.

I know how to sew...I'm just not going to do it unless i need to...$12 bucks or sewing an entire costume...i think not

gmKosA

Sorceror

whoever wins better be more poor than me. It's sad to see banksitters win all the pixels. oh well, theres always beer irl. haha

gmKosA said:
whoever wins better be more poor than me. It's sad to see banksitters win all the pixels. oh well, theres always beer irl. haha
heh......its prob not gonnna be based on anything in game. ur costume only. duh....figger

im at work,no UO, and uhh ya if this was a "who i wanna bang while forum whoring" contest, she'd have my vote.

Stoobs

Wanderer

I hope that people that had all there friends hold up signs aren't considered. I thought it was the person who plays UO that was only eligible?

schismdream

Sorceror

Stoobs said:
I hope that people that had all there friends hold up signs aren't considered. I thought it was the person who plays UO that was only eligible?

True that cuase if the friends don't play then they should be able to win. cuase i would've claim any person tricker treating with a funny costume as my friend and posted they're pics

JesseJane said:
what about people whos friends held their friends dildos?

This is something to consider...assuming it was they're "friends" dildo...I'm lead to believe said dildo is infact not a friend's.

schismdream said:
This is something to consider...assuming it was they're "friends" dildo...I'm lead to believe said dildo is infact not a friend's.

translation please.

Stoobs

Wanderer

It's a inflatable penis from a sex party store. The only reason I was posting that image was because the first one with the sign was hard to see. I don't have a digital camera or the second image would not have been needed. Its not like rollergirl is holding up a uogamers sign ;p I actaully have four colors of inflatable penis haha

a.taylor.hoe

Wanderer

Delano said:
ok ill post another one and then I expect an apoligy.
It has hand writen letters and is slightly bent.

There ya go how many more ya need?

Sorry:)

Stoobs said:
It's a inflatable penis from a sex party store. The only reason I was posting that image was because the first one with the sign was hard to see. I don't have a digital camera or the second image would not have been needed. Its not like rollergirl is holding up a uogamers sign ;p I actaully have four colors of inflatable penis haha
i was actually joking if ur directing this at me.

Stoobs

Wanderer

Remembertheway said:
OMG WE CAN MAKE ANYONE SAY WHATEVER WE WANT
your so cool.
<3
Remembertheway kicks puppies! Do you want someone to win that kicks puppies? ;p

Jesse nah directing at the dildo comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.