UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Halloween Costume Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Halloween Costume Competition

Alright folks...

I know it's like next to impossible to dress up for Halloween on UOGamers so what I've decided to do is allow you to submit IRL pics of you in your costumes holding a sign that says "I love UO Gamers www.uogamers.com".

Best costume holding said sign wins.

All entries should be posted here:

http://www.uogamers.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1036016#post1036016

All comments should be posted in THIS thread.

I almost forgot... PRIZES!!!

1st Place - Halloween Lantern (Special Hue) + Halloween Pumpkin (Special Hue) + Halloween Competition Shirt + 10 million gold
2nd Place - Halloween Pumpkin (Special Hue) + Halloween Competition Shirt + 5 million gold
3rd Place - Halloween Competition Shirt + 1 million gold
4th - 10th Place - 500k

The deadline will be November 1, 2006.

Thanks!
Ryan

BGKnoccOut

Wanderer
Re: Halloween Costume Competition

"What people will do for UO money"

Haha, ill post a pic of me in my fairy costume soon ;) :gay:

schismdream

Sorceror

...actually i think one of the gms had a post of they're chars dressed up as the justice league and a couple others with normal everyday clothes...

If i find a link to it i'll post it here.

Also I think i already posted my pic of my hollowean costume...i think i woulda won had i not altered it...due to the tight ness in the crotch region. =]

leftclick

Sorceror

Please allow one more than entry. I'm going with some friends and we all have great costumes, I'll have them hold the sign :D

Sypher

Wanderer

Vert, you have to actually be holding a sign. Anyone can find a pic and use paintshop to type in "I love UOG"

Stoobs

Wanderer

I will post mine in 2 hours when I get dressed to go out! What a great idea you rock!

Zippy

Razor Creator

Janus is clearly not wearing enough clothes in that picture. Eww.

lol hes got a big ass bottle of sminroff sitting on the table next to him my guess is hes drunk

Status
Not open for further replies.