UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Halloween Costume Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Halloween Costume Competition

Who keeps deleting my entry, and why?
I understand the first one because I wasn't physically holding
the "I love UOGamers" sign, but now I am.

Janus

Wanderer

Zippy said:
Janus is clearly not wearing enough clothes in that picture. Eww.

Oh zippy, ill get pictures with girls wearing much much less for you on saturday and ill be in that outfit

Sypher

Wanderer

[Captain-Morgan] said:
Who keeps deleting my entry, and why?
I understand the first one because I wasn't physically holding
the "I love UOGamers" sign, but now I am.

It's not a costume, it's just you sitting there in normal clothes.

Staff make up your mind :(...

Watabou: Don't edit in an eyepatch to make yourself have a "costume" on. If you keep doing shit like this i'll stop deleting your posts and you'll be banned.

Seifer: dude, thats fucking hillarious, that'll work :)

Sypher

Wanderer

I liked the eye patch one, not up to me though if a mod decides to change it. It was just my personal opinion about your costume. It made me Laugh.

Hey Watabou they have pills for people with attitudes like you....

Cunt.

joeycod

Wanderer

Woah! w/ the C-word. not cool.

i think im goona go as grim, have my 10yr old cousin go as billy, and kidnap some neigbro girls to go as mandy :)

Cyan-Hybrid

Wanderer

Justin Kicks Ass said:
Woah! w/ the C-word. not cool.

i think im goona go as grim, have my 10yr old cousin go as billy, and kidnap some neigbro girls to go as mandy :)

and then you could pull up to the Halloween Parade in a faded tan 1987 Dodge Ram Van, and paint on the side "The Molestor Van" and throw candy to little kids on the side of the road... that might go over good :(

daylatehero

Wanderer

Cyan-Hybrid said:
and then you could pull up to the Halloween Parade in a faded tan 1987 Dodge Ram Van, and paint on the side "The Molestor Van" and throw candy to little kids on the side of the road... that might go over good :(
but thats what they do at parades :/

hivajisa

Wanderer

i would like to do this contest and i thought of a great costume but i dont feel like useing my shitty web cam but any ways my costume idea was being a giant caps lock key i might still do it if r33n dont

SirJohnDeW

Wanderer

Arminius said:
TNTangus, relax. Yours was simply rejected because it sucked.

tbh, i totaly agree. i thought it was a joke at first but when i saw it again i was like wtf is this motha f****************** doing on my mother f********** monitor! now i noticed you are gone right now . amen

Status
Not open for further replies.