UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Halloween Costume Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoobs

Wanderer
Re: Halloween Costume Competition

Emo Jap? I live in US of A and im part bolivian. :cool:

oh and btw

Ryan said:
This thread is for the Halloween Costume Pictures.

If you post in this thread with anything other than a picture of yourself in costume holding a sign saying "I love UOGamers www.uogamers.com" then you will be terminated (here and in game).

PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE UNLESS YOU ARE SUBMITTING YOUR ENTRY!

a.taylor.hoe

Wanderer

Delano said:
My Viking picture isnt photoshoped if thats what somebody said.

You wouldnt hold a sign like that, and the paper looks to just be a white square that can be made on paint, and I never said it was, I said it looks.

sperm guy owns.....i cant imagine drinking in that costume, u would sweat to death.

I dont have any pics of mine, but I was an Old guy in a trench coat, BUT You open the trench coat and hes flashing everyone!

Cant beat flashing for free drinks! I now know what its liek to be a girl...selling yourself for alcohol!

Audeon

Wanderer

I've posted mine. 2 friends helped me to make the photos and the rest yesterday night.

Enjoy the contest! :)

hivajisa

Wanderer

well its 4:01 pm i got 8 hours to make a costume and submit a pic in so lets just hope for the best

Delano

Wanderer

a.taylor.hoe said:
You wouldnt hold a sign like that, and the paper looks to just be a white square that can be made on paint, and I never said it was, I said it looks.

ok ill post another one and then I expect an apoligy.
It has hand writen letters and is slightly bent.

There ya go how many more ya need?

schismdream

Sorceror

WTF!! JESSE WHERE"S YOU FIND A SUPER HERO COSTUME IN YOUR SIZE!!
I SWEAR I WENT TO TOYS R US AND THE BIGGEST THEY HAD WAS LIKE 7-8 YR OLD.

I HAD TO WEAR PANTS IN MY PIC CUASE MY BALLS WERE CAMEL TOED AND I HAD A WEDGIE FROM HELL. I later cut out the crotch and went to a party =] no worries though i'll send you pics

schismdream said:
WTF!! JESSE WHERE"S YOU FIND A SUPER HERO COSTUME IN YOUR SIZE!!
I SWEAR I WENT TO TOYS R US AND THE BIGGEST THEY HAD WAS LIKE 7-8 YR OLD.

I HAD TO WEAR PANTS IN MY PIC CUASE MY BALLS WERE CAMEL TOED AND I HAD A WEDGIE FROM HELL. I later cut out the crotch and went to a party =] no worries though i'll send you pics
uhhh prob cost me alot more too......i almost got the spider man one too........uhh there is this holiday store thats open here in my town for Holidays.....hints the name. but ya here(texas) there are alot of stores that sell adult costumes.....ps, ya my dick and balls were showin nice.

Delano

Wanderer

a.taylor.hoe said:

JesseJane said:
dude ur holding that way too straight........its photo shopped

Ok hold on ill go take a brand new picture.

You guys making me dress up multiple time is realy starting to tick me off.

Delano

Wanderer

lol now your just fu**in with me right?

BTW where in texas do you live?

been fucking with u the whole time, its pretty funny u took like 110 xtra pics.
Waxahachie TX to be exact.

Status
Not open for further replies.