UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Halloween Costume Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Halloween Costume Competition

Tommy Lee said:
I'm not criticizing women that play uo. I encourage it :). I'm just saying in a judge's point of view... its like entering a cheat code in mortal kombat or something lol.

how come my pictures are so bad...when the other women that are entered are also showing skin or whatever the problem is...or is legs not appropriate and belly is? or is it cause im striking a stupid pose. or is it because the sign is between my legs...which was a joke

its not like i can change my appearance to not have an 'advantage' or whatever. i thought all the girls costumes were awesome...and vert's
i guess i dont see why mines so different. =/
i do want to thank you for not saying it like you just wanted to insult me though.

and vert, yes good idea. getting a little off topic of costumes hahaha

Stoobs

Wanderer
Re: Halloween Costume Competition

Yeah Costumes, costumes kick ass! I think everyday should be Halloween and on the actual day everyone doesn't dress up.

Status
Not open for further replies.