UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hacker

Hacker

• Advice

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • How to get protected from these hackers

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • How to get rid of them

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters

otimpyre

Sorceror
The defeated lost... Because a lack of the appropriate hacks.
I hacker joo sig. I thought you were against hacks here. Is this now a search for hacks? A longing for the hacks you claim killed you? Is joo a hacker wanna be now? This post is going no where fast.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

You have been assimilated. Resistance is futile.

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
Really? I would love to see your suit.

On the regular necro mage (which I was playing when that happened) suit is :

36 lmc, 70 resist (corpse skin proof), 140+ hp (around that, im writing from memory), 25 sdi, 2/6, 55 dci, 10 or 12 MR don't remember and around

What I find funny about your post is you assume I'm lying about my suit. First, I don't see what would be the point about that. Second, putting up a half decent suit with decent resist/hpi and high dci is easy as hell so I'm really pondering about your patronizing attitude here buddy.

Xionu

Sorceror
On the regular necro mage (which I was playing when that happened) suit is :

36 lmc, 70 resist (corpse skin proof), 140+ hp (around that, im writing from memory), 25 sdi, 2/6, 55 dci, 10 or 12 MR don't remember and around

What I find funny about your post is you assume I'm lying about my suit. First, I don't see what would be the point about that. Second, putting up a half decent suit with decent resist/hpi and high dci is easy as hell so I'm really pondering about your patronizing attitude here buddy.
Oh shit, my bad. I thought you were the noob that created this thread. I thought you were rocking 140hp 45 DCI and 70s on a dexxer.

Blesh Terra

Sorceror
This heart warming moment was brought to you by hackers TM. Hackers TM is the leading supplier of rustled jimmies in Britania.

MB

Knight
The hidden archer that made a few appearances was me using a new bug I found last week. I will not use it much because I don't like playing stealth archers. It might come in handy for Kapero though. I'm sure you will all cry til it's nerfed instead of adapting to it or figuring out how to do it yourselves, but in the meantime we'll have our fun.

Alvin1337

Sorceror
The hidden archer that made a few appearances was me using a new bug I found last week. I will not use it much because I don't like playing stealth archers. It might come in handy for Kapero though. I'm sure you will all cry til it's nerfed instead of adapting to it or figuring out how to do it yourselves, but in the meantime we'll have our fun.
You are third person who claims this topic is dedicated to him.
Forum post like that is every pvpers dream : P.