UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hacker

Hacker

• Advice

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • How to get protected from these hackers

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • How to get rid of them

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters

Xionu

Sorceror
Lets be honest, if he was 2 hitting you do you really think it mattered if he was hidden? You'd die anyway. You should probably page about this and not post about it. You are just asking to get roasted in the general section of the forums. Staff also doesn't see everything posted on the forums, they have more important crap to do.

Slugworth

Squire
Lets be honest, if he was 2 hitting you do you really think it mattered if he was hidden? You'd die anyway. You should probably page about this and not post about it. You are just asking to get roasted in the general section of the forums. Staff also doesn't see everything posted on the forums, they have more important crap to do.
What more important stuff do they have to do?

Xionu

Sorceror
What more important stuff do they have to do?
Writing code?
Fixing bugs 90% of Demise uses?
Fixing casting?
Fixing bow dmg?
^^ From the other forum
Setting up the next event? Planning it.
Checking for unattended resource gathering? BODs, Taming, Carpentry, Fletching, Mining, Lumberjacking, Fishing even?
^
Just a few things

Not sure if you have ever been in a position behind the scenes of anything, either in a game, managing a team or running a buisness but there is a lot more than just sticking your finger up your ass.

If you see it Reefer you go right ahead and post here bud. I'm sure everyone would love to see you bitch.

Staff doesn't just sit and do what they want, they have to communicate with each other to agree on what is best for Demise. And that alone takes a lot of time.

Slugworth

Squire
Writing code?
Fixing bugs 90% of Demise uses?
Fixing casting?
Fixing bow dmg?
^^ From the other forum
Setting up the next event? Planning it.
Checking for unattended resource gathering? BODs, Taming, Carpentry, Fletching, Mining, Lumberjacking, Fishing even?
^
Just a few things

Not sure if you have ever been in a position behind the scenes of anything, either in a game, managing a team or running a buisness but there is a lot more than just sticking your finger up your ass.

If you see it Reefer you go right ahead and post here bud. I'm sure everyone would love to see you bitch.

Staff doesn't just sit and do what they want, they have to communicate with each other to agree on what is best for Demise. And that alone takes a lot of time.
Xavier was the best thing that has ever happened. I don't bitch about casting, I don't bitch about archers, tell me what I should bitch about?

Xionu

Sorceror
Xavier was the best thing that has ever happened. I don't bitch about casting, I don't bitch about archers, tell me what I should bitch about?
Never said he wasn't? Never said he was either.
You are bitching about my post it seems like.
You bitch about Hz's zerg.

Slugworth

Squire
Never said he wasn't? Never said he was either.
You are bitching about my post it seems like.
You bitch about Hz's zerg.
Bitching about your post? Are you mentally challenged? I simply asked what better stuff do they do? HZ'S zerg? I love the Zerg, I love to fight heavily out numbered, it has never changed. Why are you so upset?

Xionu

Sorceror
Bitching about your post? Are you mentally challenged? I simply asked what better stuff do they do? HZ'S zerg? I love the Zerg, I love to fight heavily out numbered, it has never changed. Why are you so upset?
You just seem disturbed that staff has other shit to do than read forums all the time.
Okay so you don't bitch about Hz, I don't study you, sorry, it's not all about you.
You bitched about steam a hell of a lot when it first came out.
I'm upset because Xavier is gone. Aren't you? I just love when he spawned shit in to buy my Luna house back in the day.

Xionu

Sorceror
[...]tell me what I should bitch about?
[...]I love the Zerg, I love to fight heavily out numbered, it has never changed. [...]

Was fighting HZ last night, $G$ shows up and guess who they ganked? Us, we were already out numbered aswell. So fuck $G$ and fuck HZ and fuck you.
Source:http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/573629/page-6
9th post on the page.

Sorry man. Thats 100% bitching.

sk8nomad

Sorceror
Can you guys take this forum rage elsewhere, perhaps in PM format? There is a serious discussion about hackers that needs to be addressed here...

Now @Andrew123456 did you catch this players name?
And remember, if you ever suspect fowl-play there is a help option on your paper doll that allows you to page a gamemaster and they can handle the hacker(s) appropriately.

Xionu

Sorceror
Foul-play*
PM format is no fun. For anyone.

I'm pretty sure I told him to page, so I'm pretty sure I addressed it. It doesn't matter if he has the name. If he has around the time they can find out who did it.

Xionu

Sorceror
Tbh tho, if you got 2 shot most likely what happened was a stealther hit you with a special attack then used smoke bomb, then shot you again and ran off screen.

DannoBro

Wanderer
Paging in game about cheating is like pulling ur dick.
It makes u feel better but really gets you no where

Xionu

Sorceror
No, it's called talking shit. And yes I did bitch about steam because it made all you fucking noobs a little bit harder to kill.
That's some shitty shit talking;) I'm sure I can dig up a picture of me killing you 1v1 with Razor. My MA FB timing was on point. I killed your best friend Bile with myvMA FB spam. You know, the one that's better than you.

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
Yeah well, the exact same thing happenned to me 5 mins ago.

We were fighting some ES scum on britain and I got instantly killed by a stealthed archer who remained stealthed and 2 shotted my nightmare, still being stealthed.

Soooo, what the hell

Bad Mutha

Sorceror

I'm sorry to say it this way but this is nonsence. Having a hacker on the server bullshitting people like that is the best way to make people stop playing at all. So yes it's an urgent issue that need to be adressed as soon as possible. Because guess what, all the other problems demise needs to get fixed aren't as urgent as that if you want to keep your player database.

Now the funny part is I don't really understand how can someone doing that be caught unless a GM can witness it with his own eyes and kick his ass.