UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hacker

Hacker

• Advice

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • How to get protected from these hackers

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • How to get rid of them

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters

otimpyre

Sorceror
It is my belief that there is some unseen factor that is missing from you accusation. You are under the assumption you know for a fact a person was hacking and some how exploited you. I haven't seen or heard anything to prove otherwise. I am thinking it is more a long the lines of you screwed up and stepped on a spike trap or something along those lines. Stealth archers are the most devious and aggravating class in the game. I hope you find some sort of peace, or justice in this matter. But, It is looking more and more like you are only hell bent on making someone feel your pain.

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
Lesson learned? Don't bring 200k gold into fel in a beetle, if you don't plan on losing it. Also, a "well geared" dexxer is probably different for both of us. If you have 45DCI 140HP and 70 resists then yes, there's a problem.

That's my case

It is my belief that there is some unseen factor that is missing from you accusation. You are under the assumption you know for a fact a person was hacking and some how exploited you. I haven't seen or heard anything to prove otherwise. I am thinking it is more a long the lines of you screwed up and stepped on a spike trap or something along those lines. Stealth archers are the most devious and aggravating class in the game. I hope you find some sort of peace, or justice in this matter. But, It is looking more and more like you are only hell bent on making someone feel your pain.

I wouldn't wish the pain I feel upon my worst enemies. It was about 145 hp worth of pain, in two shots..... That's a lot of pain.

otimpyre

Sorceror
Btw way doom was made worth doing. You won that battle. Time for an update on your sig?
MAKE DOOM WORTH DOING!!
Add this banner to your signature as a vote for change.

Necrodog

Page
PvP = :devil: VS T_T = :poop: Fight monsters. Best advice you will ever get.
PvM Dexxer = Blood Oath instant-one-shot.
PvM Mage = press one key for mafb/heal when low on health.
PvM Tamer = all kill = no skill.

If that's the best advice I'll get on Demise, this shard really is dead.

otimpyre

Sorceror
PvM Dexxer = Blood Oath instant-one-shot.
PvM Mage = press one key for mafb/heal when low on health.
PvM Tamer = all kill = no skill.

If that's the best advice I'll get on Demise, this shard really is dead.
Best advice you will ever get from me rather. =) Can't take the heat get your ass outta the kitchen. I know I can't kick anyone's ass at PvP . So my ass stays in Trammel.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
The only condition that we'll have to discuss is that you guys are awful. You are filled with the curiosity. What he's talking about? Why doesn't he shut up? It is the tragedy of the Demise server. A new player asked for a help, sacrificed his newb reputation. He tried to resist the every invader of his thread. The server can now see we cannot offer a help to a new community. Today we must examine his problem. Think as same as me Andrew is the server. The server is Anrdew. If a newb asks for ten advices we must give him 1000 advices. We often forget we were exactly same unexperienced people as Andrew. I am only here to conduct you my dear friends at the proper path. May Demise survive ten decades!

Best regards,
royal kapero2