UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

gta5

Takeover

Sorceror
Anyone have any glitched cars in the garage? I had about 4 for about 2 weeks, and then the server rolled back on my garage. Pretty pissed.

Have the tank, but not with chrome. That's actually pretty epic.

Yeah, the tank looks great in the light. Hit me up if you want some cars.

Takeover

Sorceror
Update 1.0.6 today. The new Beach Bum Pack is out with it. Two new weps, and some clothing or some shit. All glitched vehicles removed apparently.

Update 1.0.6 today. The new Beach Bum Pack is out with it. Two new weps, and some clothing or some shit. All glitched vehicles removed apparently.

I still have all of my glitched vehicles. The key to keeping them is just calling your mechanic to bring you whatever car you want. When you do that it forces the other car back into the garage. You can keep the cars as long as you do not walk/drive directly into your garage.

Yeah, I did the LSC glitch for about 5-7mil. Then some random person gave me 379million within 40 seconds of being in the lobby. :)

I still have all of my glitched vehicles. The key to keeping them is just calling your mechanic to bring you whatever car you want. When you do that it forces the other car back into the garage. You can keep the cars as long as you do not walk/drive directly into your garage.

Yeah, I did the LSC glitch for about 5-7mil. Then some random person gave me 379million within 40 seconds of being in the lobby. :)
dude you are beastmode in this game

Takeover

Sorceror

So you're telling me I'd still have all my cars if I didn't replace the empty slots? W/ new ones?

My Tow Truck, FIB Buffalo, and Tank were deleted.

Does getting the tank in still work? Also insurance glitch? I didn't see it ptached in the notes.

So you're telling me I'd still have all my cars if I didn't replace the empty slots? W/ new ones?

My Tow Truck, FIB Buffalo, and Tank were deleted.

Does getting the tank in still work? Also insurance glitch? I didn't see it ptached in the notes.

No, you lost certain glitched vehicles because you walked/drove/spawned inside your garage. My friend walked inside his garage on purpose and he still has access to the jet... not sure why.

*I haven't been inside my garage since the patch hit. I just simply call my mechanic to have any 1 of the 10 cars delivered. If I were to go inside the garage by walking/spawning/driving then I would lose all my glitched vehicles. So I won't be going inside it anytime soon. There isn't any car I really want besides the ones I have already.