UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

gta5

anybody else score mills because of the money glitch

I did it for about 4mil. Heard there is another glitch already out lol. PRO TIP - Do not buy any helicopter that doesnt have missiles. When you call to get your helicopter it drops it right beside another helicopters... Also, you can call Merryweather and just shoot the pilot and take it. Save 1.4mil. Also the HVY DUMP blows up when people run under you :( Another 1mil wasted. Also, the wheels blow go out from just one pistol shoot lol. Think 1mil would get you more than that.

I do love my Entity. My favorite car and 250k cheaper than the bugatti (adder).

I did it for about 4mil. Heard there is another glitch already out lol. PRO TIP - Do not buy any helicopter that doesnt have missiles. When you call to get your helicopter it drops it right beside another helicopters... Also, you can call Merryweather and just shoot the pilot and take it. Save 1.4mil. Also the HVY DUMP blows up when people run under you :( Another 1mil wasted. Also, the wheels blow go out from just one pistol shoot lol. Think 1mil would get you more than that.

I do love my Entity. My favorite car and 250k cheaper than the bugatti (adder).
the heavy dump trucks can be found in some quary shit north east of the map and i was like wtf when i got my buzzard im like i have to pick it up same thing for the tank everything should be air lifted to me and why the fuck do i have to spend 1000 to use my tank or helicopter everytime i wanna use it also fuck the stupid fucking dunce cap shit its so gay i cant play with my friend for four days because i blew up someonees piece of shit car /rant

they coming out in a future update they are still making alot of shit for the onine

I took a pic fresh out of jail.