UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

gta5

TheGooch

Sorceror
It's pretty good. Just finished the first set of Trevor's missions. Need to go back to the gun ranges and work that skill up. Looks like his missions will need it!!!

I have a chromed out corvette maxed out! can't wait to use it on multiplayer

If anyone is down to start a clan or anything hit me up with your ps3 info

Edit - Bout a bitch trying to get into the military base to steal a tank lol

Takeover

Sorceror
I have a chromed out corvette maxed out! can't wait to use it on multiplayer

If anyone is down to start a clan or anything hit me up with your ps3 info

Edit - Bout a bitch trying to get into the military base to steal a tank lol

Best way to do it use Franklin and use his ability in a fast car. It slowsdown the wanted level as best as possible.

TheGooch

Sorceror
Can't get past the first tutorial for racing. A friend told me to delete go into the game utility(ps3) and delete only the 39 mb patch and repatch. Said it worked for some ppl. He also said he waited at the launching session screen for about 15 mins before he finally got in. I didn't delete my patch and am at the launching session screen. The good news is that I can see other chars there waiting with me when yesterday there was no one but me there. So far my timer shows 10 mins. At least there is progress. But I'm a little disappointed the r* didn't have their shit in order for multiplayer.

I dunno a few of my friends on xbox says they are playing online, but a ton of people I know said it just sticks at waiting for players... same with me, hopefully it will be fixed soon and we can find eachother!! you guys on xbox or ps3