UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

GOONS

Re: GOONS

omg i lol'd so hard at this thread. notice after the first pic with easy uo, the next pics he cuts out the start bar. oh goonsquad.. it is indeed true the only thing you are good for is free loot and dont forget the giggles

Ezekiel84

Sorceror

well damn goons,, even match tonight ice fiends all the way to ice side. 6 wkd vs 7 goons....
we didnt lose anyone but you all took dirt naps. sorry your thread has to end in yet another epic fail. good run tho. :(

KhaoZ

Sorceror

Again I ask what kind of dip shit guild make's clone's and only 3 out of 10 look alike?

Ill loan yall some gold if you cant afford to change hair color and style just meet me in occlo =-)

WaRgAzM

Knight

Whats up with house hiding at that house in front of Ice grass side entrance. That house is worthless '=/

UncleSam

Knight

Pistol987;1956651 said:
really have you not learned that Chubby Chaser leaves out the parts in those vids where he loses..

lol? How is it a lose when almost all my vids are 1v# even if one time somewhere i killed one and died later to the other 4 its still a win lol

KhaoZ

Sorceror

UncleSam;1957408 said:
lol? How is it a lose when almost all my vids are 1v# even if one time somewhere i killed one and died later to the other 4 its still a win lol

true

-Stink Fist-

Wanderer

Haha, last time one of thows bumbass goons house hid in that shitshack of an ice house he ran on the roof and got synced by me and test. Good Game.

All I really need to say is Destard tonight. Yall got pwned 3 times. Only reason a few of us died was cuz we got seperated. Lost some fights but won the war. Omg fav quote EVER! as the last goon was dieing for the last time he yells "DONT YOU FAGS EVER FIGHT FARE!" hahahah priceless. stun FTW

It was funny, i was on my red most the time not even partyed with the rest of my guys and goons still got rocked.

As for the most hated guild on Hybrid, I will make a thred. Who dose eavryone hate more? WKD or GS. (and dont go voting for yourselfs) ill come up with a few more guilds that are hated for some veriaty...

Eziekiel was wrong on 1 point. Most WKD members have pvp tamers. but non of us have lost any in the past few months... not that we cared about at least. F.Y.I, I rock a 7x 225 unpure longh hair mare on my tamer ;)

peteliv

Knight

yea i was in destard that whole fight constantly dying re stocking coming back to fight good fights
it really was funny to watch several reds recall in, see wkd try and run and get over ran but like 8 blues
then gs came in and failed utterly, even trying to pull every single spawn in destard level one (successfully) to the entrance.
they still got killed
got some screenshots be up in a sec

only two i got from then since most the time i was running from level 1 to two trying to avoid gold axe, vaqn spear explode pots and wands plus spawn but this was right when gs showed up needless to say they were made first target and died accordingly

Kaplar

Sorceror

Dunno guys... I had a blast with that Destard madness. I don't know what all the smack talking going on before that was, but at the time I jumped on, I thought the goons were good sports about coming back to Destard over and over again... fun times, especially with the particularly irritated spawn last night, and other random reds. Not bad for a weekday night.

peteliv

Knight

lol no one owned anything. i still got most of the loot from that idoc (shitty reg chest ) but got over 300 lightning wand charges and 150 g heals
what did you guys get? dirt naps and a chest full of substansial weapons.
shit was so cash

bk0811

Knight

goon squad does suck lol, i know 4 of us dropped 6 of them at an idoc yesterday, then they restock, came back and got dropped again

Mrdude

Wanderer

bk0811;1958635 said:
goon squad does suck lol, i know 4 of us dropped 6 of them at an idoc yesterday, then they restock, came back and got dropped again

we tend to get outnumbered quite a bit now, but it works very well for us :)

Though a lot of you say goon squad sucks, they're the only active guild i see rolling thru idocs/dungeons on good numbers and make things fun.

My gripes with them is that they call in on 1v1s and they generally roll in very large numbers against a small group of other blues/reds. And if i do catch one 1v1 i generally don't have problems taking them down.

Pete Liv, no offense, but i never considered heartbreakers a true idoc guild either. Though you are there for some of them :p