UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

GOONS

WaRgAzM

Knight
Re: GOONS

lol did we? And i am also the only one you killed...

Quit your bitchin, get out of your house, restock, and come die again.

Also who is raging? you made a worthless thread

WaRgAzM

Knight

yes, please post your pic of me dying. I am sorry your group of 9 got dropped by 6 ppl =/

Again, for being clones you guys are trash lol

Pistol987

Wanderer

WaRgAzM;1956444 said:
yes, please post your pic of me dying. I am sorry your group of 9 got dropped by 6 ppl =/

Again, for being clones you guys are trash lol

what the hell you talking about son? we completely rolled you even numbers and you have to call in twice our numbers to even kill half of us... why? sour because can't do shit with us even numbers?

WaRgAzM

Knight

lol i am not quite sure who you are calling son. But if you'd like to duel you be sure to let me know. i would be happy to stomp any of your faces. and double the numbers? fucking delusional. Quit bein a whiney bitch and come play. Sorry you are ass hurt.

Pistol987

Wanderer

WaRgAzM;1956449 said:
lol i am not quite sure who you are calling son. But if you'd like to duel you be sure to let me know. i would be happy to stomp any of your faces. and double the numbers? fucking delusional. Quit bein a whiney bitch and come play. Sorry you are ass hurt.

i asked you to duel us before and you keep declining... anytime... anywhere with even numbers dude... you already know the outcome. is that why you keep declining?

sanchen

Knight

Pistol987;1956446 said:
what the hell you talking about son? we completely rolled you even numbers and you have to call in twice our numbers to even kill half of us... why? sour because can't do shit with us even numbers?

This is what happens when they try to 1v1.

Attachments

• Pistol-1.jpg
    Pistol-1.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 187
  • Pistol-2.jpg
    Pistol-2.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 183
  • Pistol-3.jpg
    Pistol-3.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 180

WaRgAzM

Knight

lmao you are fucking pathetic.

I go to sand pits. Stand outside for you for a 1v1.

YOU ALL RUN OUT AND TRY TO DUMP ON ME. And to no suprise fail epicly. only to all die.

What a nice way to try to get a 1v1. I'd zip your lip.

WaRgAzM

Knight

You are saying I called in? You couldnt kill me with 7 people. Don't you try bitching now. i stood outside pits. And asked which one of you bitches wanted some of me. Apparently you all did. You are sad shit.

if there is one thing you contribute to this shard. It is free loot.

Pistol987

Wanderer

WaRgAzM;1956472 said:
You are saying I called in? You couldnt kill me with 7 people. Don't you try bitching now. i stood outside pits. And asked which one of you bitches wanted some of me. Apparently you all did. You are sad shit.

if there is one thing you contribute to this shard. It is free loot.

i'm here waiting bro is this the thrid decline or no? and yes standing out with reflect up not coming inside pit with your numbers just around corner is a call in bro...