UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

GOONS

WaRgAzM

Knight
Re: GOONS

Lmao, well I am done with your shinanigans. You can't (won't) attempt to 1v1. Guess I'll have to kill you all in your buc's house again.

WaRgAzM

Knight

if you can claim that with 3 consistant stuns and a laggy pit. You feel free too. You still decline to 1v1 me field or even 2v1 at that. Continue to be bad.

My grandmother has better alchy dumps than thou.

Where the fuck did these kids learn to spell?

Also WKD calls in 1v1.
Goons Suck.

bye thread.

peteliv

Knight

this guy beat me to it
but SWEET ASS EASY UO BRA
can we get an IP ban for this fuck neck? i can only imagine how many scripts he uses at idocs to placing and shit

anyway it might prove unnessessary, since every time I see them they are always dead in five or six stackss or recalling away since it's one person alone

jorn

Sorceror

EXTRA EXTRA Goons killed someone. EXTRA EXTRA, read all about it (in this shitty thread)

And I'm with ya pete. Seeing that EUO is disgusting. Ban this idiot.

Goons, please review the videos posted by Chubby Chaser and David Gilmore of you guys running around like chickens with their heads cutoff after you die to 2 >!< while you are are on 5 clones.

bad at pvp, bad at cheating, bad at making threads.....

BWHAHAHAHHA. when will peeps learn to scratch out the evidence in SS's FFS> get a life whoever u are that started this thread, I've already forgot ur shit name.

Ifrit

Sorceror

i dont kno why testament has the need to trash talk every red on this server u suck bra rofl no joke anyone in goons will alchy duel u, you will cry on forums post how bad we suck why have we housed 7 wkd mares in the last 3days? ms dot using about a mill worth of chrgs thanks to us, testament when u roll a red you can talk about field until then keep rolling with ur no namer blues that u pay at dell and the sad thing is u just ask for dexxers hahahaha man so funny we have pics of 3v6 wkd all getting wrekced then me taking there mares to my house keep trash talkin bro i thought u quit anyways ? and if a even number field is what u want lets set it up for some gp so i can get paid of r trammy ass stay on ur blue scrub u cant handle a red hahahah

Ifrit

Sorceror

and jorn if ur interested in the pics of the after math of OSO we have them all of them got wrekced they fail to show that part of the video i have in pics tho since this game is 10+ yrs old and i dont feel the need to vid cuz im not hella nerdy rofl

Pistol987

Wanderer

really have you not learned that Chubby Chaser leaves out the parts in those vids where he loses... Has for WKD face it you are all noobs... you can't even do shit to us with only 3 goons using tamers to out number us... oh btw 250k per mare guys pay up!

if you actually think that old school ownage can own us being out number then you really need to face the fact that you are dumb and need to reeducate yourself for real. Or that you are easily mislead! Therefore, extremely simple. Or maybe your sick of getting owned by us and willing to grab any chance you can get to try and make us look bad? is that it?

Pistol987

Wanderer

oh yea testament you should of went with the most popular reason why you couldn't beat me... your cat jumped on your key broad right? I'm not dumb dude... I told you... fight me in the pits and it well be fair for sure... there you cannot call in your 20+ dexxors to help you...

Maybe I'll have to post those 30+ SS over the last few days of WKD getting owned over and over and over? Well you then stfu and face the fact that your guild sucks?

But hey maybe if you just get 20+ more dexxors you'll be fine bro!

oh btw i'm not even anywhere close to best duelist in G$S... atleast with me you actually got 1 dump off... consider yourself lucky bro.

peteliv

Knight

Pistol987;1956651 said:
if you actually think that we can stop dying while even out numbering our enemies. we really need to face the fact that we are bad and totally lack any skill. we are dumb and need to uninstall for real. Or maybe go back to runescape! Therefore, extremely simple. we make make us look bad, and we ARE bad. very bad. that is it?

yes
yes that is it

a member of goonsquad missed the gate out

penetrarthur

Sorceror

[19:32:43] Sheivan to tell this pistol guy to stop arguing cus he has no more credibility after posting a pic of himself using easyuo