UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

GOONS

peteliv

Knight
Re: GOONS

dude i solo idocs all the tiome since 04 i dont need a guild to do idocs you seen my work i will dry loot that shit before you guys even realized it dropped im in heartbreakers because i enjoy the camadare at brit bank and veritas and yuki are some of my good friends

no heartbreakers arent an idoc guild but they do do them when they find them which,in this game is comepletely understandble cuz no one is gonna pass up free loot

edit
also 409 is the new +20

a lawyer

Sorceror

Mrdude;1959507 said:
we tend to get outnumbered quite a bit now, but it works very well for us :)

Though a lot of you say goon squad sucks, they're the only active guild i see rolling thru idocs/dungeons on good numbers and make things fun.

My gripes with them is that they call in on 1v1s and they generally roll in very large numbers against a small group of other blues/reds. And if i do catch one 1v1 i generally don't have problems taking them down.

Pete Liv, no offense, but i never considered heartbreakers a true idoc guild either. Though you are there for some of them :p

Uhm... I maybe run into goons at 25% of the IDOCs I do. They generally never have times and they really don't have any great placers. 409 (old +20) has shown a decent presence this weekend on the IDOC scene. They've got a good placer but the rest of the crew doesn't seem to get the gist of how things go down. They are doing legit timing which I appreciate.

Heartbreakers never claimed to be a true IDOC or PVP guild. The banksitting label is great and all but the majority of the time any members at the bank are AFK or on other accounts. There aren't that many people in Heartbreakers that IDOC but the few that do are pretty damn good and do it all, scout/time/place.

Mrdude

Wanderer

Pete Liv;1959559 said:
dude i solo idocs all the tiome since 04 i dont need a guild to do idocs you seen my work i will dry loot that shit before you guys even realized it dropped im in heartbreakers because i enjoy the camadare at brit bank and veritas and yuki are some of my good friends

no heartbreakers arent an idoc guild but they do do them when they find them which,in this game is comepletely understandble cuz no one is gonna pass up free loot

edit
also 409 is the new +20

we have less members, a lot less members, than any other idoc guild on the server and thus far it's been working very well for us. We actually split loot and give away placements to guildies for no gold at all. If you consider that +20 then call us whatever you'd like, either way the moves we made within the past week have worked very well for us.

lawyer, you're right, thunderstrike is an amazing placer :p i'm not that bad either, but i'm mostly busy looting or chasing people on my red. goon squad, on the other hand, will grab a placement only if they're at an idoc by themselves. Though i think i've still snatched placements/loot with a stealther alone and about 10 of them sitting there haha

peteliv

Knight

yea i too have placed under goonsquad noses

one time i recall in on an idoc i had not time and no desire(small tower near yew) and it was gone with a naked goonsqaud on no mount moving the loot chests around where the house used to be so he could place i'm guessing

fail
he lost the loot and the plot and that shit had to have been fallen for 20 minutes

miztron

Wanderer

Pete Liv;1959559 said:

edit
also 409 is the new +20

and your "free loot" is only ever at idocs where theres so many blues you lag up every time you take a step...

and trammy bank sitters shouldnt wander out of GZ, u want "camadare" quit sittin at wbb and join a real guild.
and you need to re:edit your bottom quote - 409 isnt the new +20 get ur shit straight b4 u speak

Biao

Sorceror

Mrdude;1959610 said:
we have less members, a lot less members, than any other idoc guild on the server and thus far it's been working very well for us. We actually split loot and give away placements to guildies for no gold at all. If you consider that +20 then call us whatever you'd like, either way the moves we made within the past week have worked very well for us.

Indeed. I understand many people look to us as a old +20 since we "recruited" couple members of the +20 guild. Still we are a completely different guild, more organized and more united.

Mrdude;1959610 said:
lawyer, you're right, thunderstrike is an amazing placer :p i'm not that bad either, but i'm mostly busy looting or chasing people on my red. goon squad, on the other hand, will grab a placement only if they're at an idoc by themselves. Though i think i've still snatched placements/loot with a stealther alone and about 10 of them sitting there haha

Thank you and its Thunder Strike, not thunderstrike :D
Still lawyer the reason i place most of the places is because we are organized and most of the times we assign jobs to each member, some keep killing people others loot, others place.
And mrdude is great placement as well.

PS: mrdude next week i will have new isp almost for sure, so dont get crazy without me hehehe ;)

peteliv

Knight

um no actually the last 3 times i got loot at an idoc i didnt even sit at the idoc

i had my rune marked to directly behind the chests and i stood right infront of my house and gated walked in after i alt tabbed from my ghost cam and grabbed the chests i wanted and left
ask da shai tan about it hell tell ya he couldnt even script loot that reg chest from me

also if you're priding yourself on idoc'ing with fewer numbers you must be retarded or something

peteliv

Knight

miztron;1961002 said:
and your "free loot" is only ever at idocs where theres so many blues you lag up every time you take a step...

and trammy bank sitters shouldnt wander out of GZ, u want "camadare" quit sittin at wbb and join a real guild.
and you need to re:edit your bottom quote - 409 isnt the new +20 get ur shit straight b4 u speak

raged cuz i got owned by my banksitter char
also 409 is the new +20 i saw about 5 or 6 +20 members LEAVE +2- for 409

and they are your most active members

409= +20

on more time
409 = +20
rage more llo