UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkLotus

Wanderer
since i was messing around on irc when you decided to quit, i feel i might in some way be responsible for making you mad enough to leave. i just want you to know anything i ever said was in jest only, i didnt mean to cause you any trouble.

just felt i had to say that so peace

=D

Psz.... we met thanks to uo... you cant leave me and our uo kids! Who's going to pay for their uo college? and uo education!?
Ill have to get another UO job!

Take a break Mr. and come back when you feel better. It worked for me.
I promise I wont stalk you! Please!

Never met you or even spoke to you ... but I gather from the forums that you were respected and maybe even loved ... for that alone I am sure you will be missed ... and welcomed back with open arms should something change ... good luck and god speed ... whatever the hell that means :)

Dobster

Wanderer
Amnesia said:
=D

Psz.... we met thanks to uo... you cant leave me and our uo kids! Who's going to pay for their uo college? and uo education!?
Ill have to get another UO job!

Take a break Mr. and come back when you feel better. It worked for me.
I promise I wont stalk you! Please!

I hope he comes back as much as anyone, but don't worry hon, you can stalk me in the meantime!

Dobster

Wanderer
DarkLotus said:
since i was messing around on irc when you decided to quit, i feel i might in some way be responsible for making you mad enough to leave. i just want you to know anything i ever said was in jest only, i didnt mean to cause you any trouble.

just felt i had to say that so peace

I'm sure PSZs decision was not solely due to that final day, but a build-up of a lot of actions by people over an extended amount of time. However, it is very noble of you to come out publicly and admit to feeling a little responsible and a certain amount of kudos must be given for that.

Hopefully PSZ will return soon and I urge everyone to see him for who he is.......a damn fine individual who has worked godamn hard (in his own time and for no financial reward), along with the rest of the Admin/Dev Team to help provide us all with the best free UO experience that can be found. Less griefing, more mature behaviour and, for those who can afford it, find a little time to donate to the shard (even a little helps and go through the website shop, you even get something in return for it too!).

shaker_2k

Wanderer
My 2 cents

I seriously have no idea whats goin on or why you decided to leave.. but I have to say from reading the posts that the ppl who count.. care for you and want you to stay.. You should take hope and strength from that..
From my own point of view, the work you and all the admins and gms do is incredible.. You all allow me to come home sit down and have fun on a shard that is more stable than OSI!!! I would imagine that you drop in and read all the posts to you.. and you have to be moved by that.. So take a breath take a break and then make your decision.

P.S besides everything else its UO.. and NO ONE.. once they have started it can truly walk away!

dead-eye

Knight
Psz U Bullshittiing Awwww*cries*

man u cant do this to us. its u that makes this server one of no the only good server out there u and the whole uo staff. So u get the little 12 year olds who dont yet know how to appreciate hard work. but cmon dude ive been here for only 50 days and im already loosing an awesome staff member. Ya so we got attacked ok that horrible, but it kept me stronger to this game. i didnt run off and try to find some new uo shard i kepot strong to this server and stuck it through. and dont u bullshit us atleast keep in touch through the forums and play as a normal player. i know ur reading these too so, we all hope u come back i think im speaking for every demise player on this shard right now. Man come back even if its just as a normal player. We all need a psz in our life :)

-DEAD-EYE

dont do this man everyone gets heated here and there but u can work through it dont ruin something that uve probably had the most fun in ur videogame world on! Demise will miss u!!!! :(

WarriorMan

Wanderer
Dont Do It.

Well i dont got much to say but why would you leave man i mean yea theres always the annoying person out there but it no reason to quit. Ive been a gm on a shard a while back i know they get annoying page after page of complaining. But still dont them get the win for this man come back and some them that your better. :)

surgat

Wanderer
Psz is leaving??? that's awful news to demise...
I was one of the early players in demise and in my opinion, psz was (and still is) the best admin ever.
I know players give staff a hard time, I myself remember complaining of one of his decisions - the one that he "gave" an armor of fortune to a player, but that aside, his calls were the best ones from demise. He was the only one that cared about hearing both sides involved before doing something...
You are the best psz and you will be missed
Best regards

Ion

Sorceror
Surgat said:
Psz is leaving??? that's awful news to demise...
I was one of the early players in demise and in my opinion, psz was (and still is) the best admin ever.
I know players give staff a hard time, I myself remember complaining of one of his decisions - the one that he "gave" an armor of fortune to a player, but that aside, his calls were the best ones from demise. He was the only one that cared about hearing both sides involved before doing something...
You are the best psz and you will be missed
Best regards

He is not leaving, he left. :(

Ehei Mer

Wanderer
Good Riddance?

Wow, to listen to the PSZ fan response, you'd think Demise was done for. What's the big deal? So one whiny admin was not able to cope with the stresses of the job and threw in the towel. So what? Are there other admins? Are there other people to carry on the work? It's his decision to leave, let him go. To leave the way he did, he's just trying to prove a point and get a reaction. Let him cool off, call his bluff and watch him come crawling back. And if he doesn't, oh well.

Demise for life!

huh

Wanderer
Ehei Mer said:
Wow, to listen to the PSZ fan response, you'd think Demise was done for. What's the big deal? So one whiny admin was not able to cope with the stresses of the job and threw in the towel. So what? Are there other admins? Are there other people to carry on the work? It's his decision to leave, let him go. To leave the way he did, he's just trying to prove a point and get a reaction. Let him cool off, call his bluff and watch him come crawling back. And if he doesn't, oh well.

Demise for life!

wow, you have no idea. Demise would not exist if not for psz. He is also a really nice person and was a great admin, so yes we all mourn the loss.

Ehei Mer

Wanderer
Great admin

wow, you have no idea. Demise would not exist if not for psz. He is also a really nice person and was a great admin, so yes we all mourn the loss.

What does "great admin" and "really nice person" have to do with anything? Seems he didn't feel the same way about you all. A little criticism and a whole lot of whining from people and he just gives up. Sounds like he wasn't to attached to the place. As I said, Demise will continue with or without him. If he comes back, whatever. If not, same.

Status
Not open for further replies.