UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psoinic

Wanderer
I go to bed and wake up to see that psz is gone. :<
It was nice having you around and I hope you come back. Hope you have fun with civ4 when you get it though.

A

ASayre

psz,

I'd like to try and think of some really long thoughtout 5 page essay trying to convince you not to leave, but I hate writing a lot of stuff so...

Please don't leave, or atleast, take a break so long as you come back :)
I know how you feel, that urge to just tell some players to STFU in even more less eloquent terms. Yes, a lot of players are annoying. Alot give us a lot of slack and I admittedly have wanted to quit over it.

But, we hafta take the good with the bad. The inquisitve newbie. The events where everythign goes smooth. Someone helping out others. Someone saying 'Thanks'. The staff team that devotes time to this.

I hope you stay for that! You've worked on UDIC/UODemise too long to just toss it, Demise wouldn't be where it is, heck, wouldnt' even BE here if it wasn't for you.

And there's one last thing, I consider yas one of my friends, and I'd be :( if one of my friends left.

Please come back? :)

Or atleast stay and play a game of civ4 with us now and then?

Rhun-demise

Wanderer
Don't you make me come over there and slap you back to reality cuz them plane tickets are really expensive..!!

This shard needs you, this shard wants you, you can't leave.. please ?

Whatever happened, it can't be worth this, you were just drunk and a bit pissed right ? You're smiling again now, I know you are :p

PSZ, the decisions of yours were always wise.
I did respect any of them, and i respect that one, but ...
however, it is your choice.

Hail! Hail! Hail!

Ahhh come on PSZ, your one fo the good guys :D You gotta stay.

I know some players can be a total tool, but we just ignore them or help them as much as we can, and move on to the next one.

Stay with us. There are people who are ungrateful, but there is planty of people who are very grateful for your work. We appreciate your greate work GMs here.
You should just ignore people who are ungrateful, coz you can't kill them ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.