UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galder

Sorceror
The whole Demise community needs you psz. :) It is so disappointing seeing you aborting the excellent work you have done so far :(

Gandalf_the_white said:
You should just ignore people who are ungrateful, coz you can't kill them ;)

Actually, gms can ingame ;) Anyway, psz dont leave. Dont let some fools that we all deal with on game on a daily basis screw up what you have helped to become so great. (If that is the reason)

Dobster

Wanderer
TheOutkastDev said:
Good fucking job you annoying little pricks.

I normally try to be a little more eloquent than that.....but in this case TOD has it spot on....this, I'm sure is not a spur of the moment decision by PSZ to leave, it is surely a build up of all the ingratitude, moaning, immaturity and of course the physical attacks on the shard and all he has tried so hard to build up (and suceeded in doing so too!)

PSZ, I hope to hell it is possible in any way to persuade you to stay, take a short break and come back, or anything that will keep you connected to Demise. The huge majority of the shard hold you with th upmost respect and appreciate all the work all the Admin have done for the shard over the last 400+ days. If there is anything....and I mean anything that can be done to make you realize just how valued you are, let us know.

If you do actually go, I wish you health, happiness and success in everything you do in life (well, I wish you this if you stay too!), but I hope to hell that this isn't necessary.

Top man, who has helped so much in providing the top UO shard, the shard will be missing so much without you.

Gunslinger19

Wanderer
Dobster said:
I normally try to be a little more eloquent than that.....but in this case TOD has it spot on....this, I'm sure is not a spur of the moment decision by PSZ to leave, it is surely a build up of all the ingratitude, moaning, immaturity and of course the physical attacks on the shard and all he has tried so hard to build up (and suceeded in doing so too!)

PSZ, I hope to hell it is possible in any way to persuade you to stay, take a short break and come back, or anything that will keep you connected to Demise. The huge majority of the shard hold you with th upmost respect and appreciate all the work all the Admin have done for the shard over the last 400+ days. If there is anything....and I mean anything that can be done to make you realize just how valued you are, let us know.

If you do actually go, I wish you health, happiness and success in everything you do in life (well, I wish you this if you stay too!), but I hope to hell that this isn't necessary.

Top man, who has helped so much in providing the top UO shard, the shard will be missing so much without you.

amen to this here. hes said it exactly how it is. the amount of good youve been for this shard cannot even be quantified. i know its gotta suck to work so hard and still have ppl bitching and being ungrateful, but like dob said, the majority here love you and respect you and really want you to stay. seriously, do what you gotta do, but we all want you to stay.

jonthemaster

Wanderer
DooD uhh... guess ima see you saturday... wait nope fight tourney at nicks house... him next saturday then lmao

Well guys I have nothing else to say but if he wants to leave let him. Stop being Little babies about it... I have no prob with him leaving cause he is right down the street.... bwhaahhahaa OWNED irl but For real dood you should stay

[Drakull]

Knight
If he is doing this I suppose he has his reasons (as there are no explanations I would believe it's due being too busy in real life and needing a little bit more of time for himself instead of spending that time in a game), and that's something I can understand and respect.
If he is doing this just because he's tired of people complaining and whining, well... I noticed the other day that he was a little bit "annoyed" and not really in a good mood (a little bit more mean than usual) in IRC, so maybe a few days resting without the shard will help him on regaining the strenght and patiente needed to do whatever activity where anonymous adolescents/kids participate... ;)
Remember guys that also his life has not been in the best days lately, with all the problems and changes due Katrina. So give the guy a few days to organize himself and I'm sure he'll be back soon. :)
Psz, you can be a mean bastard when you are in a bad mood, but we all love you and we all thank you for the great effort you've always put in the shard.
:) :) I hope to see you back soon in here and that this decision is not a permanent one.

pbguy434

Knight
Sorry to see ya leave. Are you still going to be with RunUO or what?

And Simon. I think its your fault. Thats what that interview with Ferris was all about! Trying to overthrow Demise, now are ya?

Well for starters i hope things work out for you. I to left uo for a while and returned for i missed my friends on here and online in general. They are like family and you end up missing the chit chat and hanging out. But what i would like to say involves many players on the shard. I cannot point any fingers for i do not know the entire reasoning aside from the fact when there is a problem you all start freaking out. Is your pc perfect? Ever get any spyware or bugs that mess it up? How bout getting hacked? You are playing an online game that thanks to the creaters here is free nop charge no nothing. They don't ask anything in return from you but patience and respect. They have their own lives to deal with and when they come home and pop on here its time to relax and have fun. Yet they work to keep things going and help to keep up with the real thing. Keep in mind that running a shard is not the easiest thing to do i have tried. You have to create the spawn manually to get it near the real thing. Not only that but Demise is the Test shard for RunUO as you all know so we get first dibs at everything and that means they are uncertain if they work 100%. (TEST) That is why we are here to help them find problems and solve them so that they can correct it and perhaps be ready soon to release a newer version. I have tried other shards and i can tell you thins. A few spawns in certain areas so that you can hunt is not a shard to me. Plus the amount of people at most of them are able to be counted with yer toes and fingers. Also they do not have most of the stuff we do. So why is it that when they add something to the shard you all feel the need to page a gm constantly or complain that somone messed it all up or you lost yer stuff. First off its not that hard to get most things on game so what you lost is replaceable and not worth the crying that they screwed you for this is not true. I believe that if they wanted to it is much easier to just start from scratch and add the new stuff. Less having to correct already established items or scripts. <-Very hard i treid this once....once.. I seen some people giving some of the Admins and creaters grief over the last few days that i just think man if that were my kid i would slap him. Sad thing is those people were probably adults. So in saying this why not just let things ride through and post problems that you may think are bugs in the forums unless told otherwise. In fact search for that particual problem perhaps its been asked so you can just add a reply saying hey it happened to me too. Well i think i pretty much covered what i was gunna say. To much coffee here i could probably go on and on. I think many of us (probably not me i do not think i did anything) owe psz and apology and hey a big ass pat on the back. He helped start this shard and worked his ass off on it don't make it to where him being here is no longer fun. Keep the fact that your upset about something you lost to the pvp world or serverwars. And instead of starting big arguments on irc or forums just take a break from the pc its a game. Psz Rules. As far as i am concerned Demise is not Demise without psz its his kid too......K i better click submit before i get a cramp........................Added this= I am not sure what this Doss crap is for yah i am not the brightest internet junky. But if it involves hackers all i ask is why? It only causes problems for us and maybe you in game and this program is free for ya at RunUO.com go get it and play with yer own. Why break somone elses stuff....

Status
Not open for further replies.