UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

GOLD Under New Leadership!!

wraithwind

Squire
Okay, well I am out of GOLD as well. The fact that Dalamar is leading it and that I have seen him violate his own rule. I witnessed Malice the Beast kill an afk macroer in Luna. I'm trying to remember the macroer's name but I do recall his reg suit was not insured and his own fault for taking that risk but still Malice is now leader and I can't abide by that. I also hate the fact that we are being forced to have and use vent if we wish to participate in the guild. I will be removing my characters once I get home from work in the am.

Phelon

Knight
I have only dealt with wraithwind once, while he was doing me a favor. I'd say his word is good.

damalar

Sorceror
Excuse me but my head is that thing getting huge. It's the ridiculous accusations and slander i am receiving here for doing the same thing GOLD has always done. That's have fun and help people. Which we... I do... im am fed up with people's useless attempts at discrediting members as scammers or scripters, and just slander all around. The reputation of this guild is whole, it always will be, because all the accusations are factless, baseless, accusations and slander as i said before. I think it is all quite humorous to say the least.

Jesus and now I afk kill people. Hilarious simply hilarious.

Sundoom

Sorceror
Please show some proof, screenshots or recordings from vent.

I would appreciate any kind other than "i heard this" or "i saw this"

If you happened to see this and you had "Screenshot on Death" turned on, you would no doubt have a screenshot automatically taken when a player died.

If one does not insure their belongings, that is their own fault as well.

I highly recommend anyone in ANY guild, not just GOLD. To insure their belongings. No matter how much you trust someone, there is always bound to be another to take advantage of the opportunity presented.

larue please dont call us a bunch of creeps not good to call everyone in a guild creeps because you have issues with one or 2, i like to think of myself as the nicest guy in the world :), and gl to you tig

wesmiley

Sorceror
alright now im sick of it. look malice the beast is a great guy, hes a good guildmaster, hes got a good sense of humor, good leadership ability and an all around great guy to play UO with.. im not even in gold anymore, but i still respect malice, and seriously these accusations are bullshit, i've been at luna bank for the past 2 days straight buying and selling and have not seen malice do ANYTHING wrong.. if you guys are going to call him out cause your a bunch of retards, do it in private messages, im sick of hearing about it, malice is not a scammer and he is not a guild killer. he is just malice the beast. leave the guy alone. and please, from most of the people on these forums sick of hearing it.. SHUT THE FUCK UP!