UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

GOLD Under New Leadership!!

damalar

Sorceror
Well if you had respect for Sun you wouldnt be doing this considering this is how he wants the guild and how he wants it run. You seem to think its become elitest or something but the second it was announced that GOLD wouldnt be a 100% trammy and would actually be working towards doing champs and pvp you all get whiny and leave. AND MATTE ROF FACT this is being stretched on because you decide to come into a RECRUITMENT thread and slander the guild and myself. Not the place ofr it and hopefully will all be removed soon enough.

Mistress Bone

Sorceror
well it sounded like it was i guess i read it wrong but it was the way it sounded and as for monk hes my umm hoe LOL no just kidding yea hes a friend of mine and sun is too :)

LaRue

Squire
I'm kind of gutted tbh...I like some of he people in the guild...at first it started out to be a nice friendly guild...now it supports easy UO and illegal stuff happening.....I'm no going to be in any guild that i know does this.....Also you won't get listened to or no repsect if your not rich or some great pvper within the guild....I wanred people of Shoop and noone listened to me until it happened to Malice...I have been playing UO for years and alot of people know my name I have known Sun and Monk for a long while and yet i still didn't ge trusted or felt like I was being pushed out...it felt like the younger and less experienced players were being pushed out....I really liked this guild but I can't be apart of it.

I know what she is saying about easy UO I have heard Riddick say how he uses it to collect bods.. in game name Smitt and Fester. There are some decent people such as Ralph in that guild not sure why he stays and hangs with these losers from what I have seen of him he would be a good fit for BAD a very cool well established guild that has been around longer then any of these other ones!!!!

LaRue

Squire
LMAO Gold rep is on the rise.. for what being cheaters, liars and the like.. yeah buddy that is a guild to be proud of..

Sundoom

Sorceror
Up to you if you want to leave Tigatha, not going to stop you, but do not go slandering ANYONE about EasyUO unless you actually have proof or talk to Xavier to check certain players you suspect. That is not acceptable.

In fact, don't even bother slandering, just page Xavier or send him a pm on here to check the person in question.

Larue, you are not even in Gold. You have no say in anything about this guild anymore. Hell, you don't even play ultima online anymore, why are you trolling?

Tigatha

Sorceror
I can :p I didn't mean for it to ound as it did...was just saying what i felt ^^ no harm done and I'm a happy bunny xx

LaRue

Squire
Up to you if you want to leave Tigatha, not going to stop you, but do not go slandering ANYONE about EasyUO unless you actually have proof or talk to Xavier to check certain players you suspect. That is not acceptable.

In fact, don't even bother slandering, just page Xavier or send him a pm on here to check the person in question.

Larue, you are not even in Gold. You have no say in anything about this guild anymore. Hell, you don't even play ultima online anymore, why are you trolling?

You are right sad that I put my name with your bunch of creeps.. and you have no idea if I play or not.. so don't worry about it.. I know what I heard and if I had thought of it I would have turned Smit in pretty sure he isn't the only one. I don't want a say in Gold but I do think it is important to tell the truth and support those brave enough to put it out there on the forums.. lol

damalar

Sorceror
Im not tickin anyone off.. they seek drama and find it in someone who doesn't care either way. I am easy target i suppose. Oi Oi Oi can we all just get along?

Phelon

Knight
*leans on mist* Wish i could stand over here. :) Smells funky over there *points to THEM*

Dude, you are the leader of GOLD. That meant something when it was Sundooms guild but your head is getting fucking huge since you took over. The guild also turned upside down in the process so why don't you slow down and try to at least keep up the good reputation that SD built?