UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

GOLD Under New Leadership!!

damalar

Sorceror
Alright as of today GOLD is under new leadership. Some may like this, some may despise this But Malice the Beast aka Damalar aka ME is now the residing leader of GOLD. New rules, recruitment guidelines and regulations concerning champs will be posted in this thread.

The ways of GOLD will remain as always to help bring new people up to standards on the shard, in order to create a tight knit friendly community withen UO demise that is mutually beneficial and respectful to one another. GOLD has never been a hardcore spawning guild nor a raiding one. But those are days of the OLD!! Under my new leadership people will be brought up to par withen the guild and brought in form outside the guild. We are not OPENLY recruiting but are taking applications and recruiting on invite only basis.

The rules of GOLD are short and sweet!!
No Disrespecting other members or other people on the shard. PERIOD, NO TOLERANCE.
No Scamming of other guildmates NO TOLERANCE
No Guild Killing! NO TOLERANCE

These are the main rules of GOLD simple yea? Any and all breaking of these rules will not mean an instant kick form the guild, but if found that you are at fault or did knowingly break these rules you will be removed. But Not before you have adequate oppurtunities to defend yourself.

What we are looking for in new members. Established Spawners and/or PvPers. You must have a working viable Spawner or PvPer character and said Character(s) MUST BE GEARED. GOLD members are always willing to help out... but this is not a moochers haven!
Also all people's interested in joining GOLD for the purpose of Spawns and Raids Must Have Skype/Vent. Microphone is not a requirement but it is encouraged to have one. Working Vent is a requirement in order to do spawns and raids.

Please feel free to post here about applying to the guild. I will also accept Private Message applicants and in game applicants. Remember just because you post or apply doesn't mean you will be allowed in. I must confirm your working and geared spawners/raiders and meet you before I make a decision.

Thank you and Good luck!

Sundoom

Sorceror
im still here.

decided to stay in gold, drama occurs only now and then, but the social interaction is why i play the game.

sliptongue69

Sorceror
Looks like I may be kicked out soon. :( I don't have Skype/Vent, nor will I be installing as I will not be able to run. I play at work and for a few minutes at home.

damalar

Sorceror
Well exceptions will be made, for those who truly can't use either. It's mainly for people who can just choose not too.

Tigatha

Sorceror
I'm kind of gutted tbh...I like some of he people in the guild...at first it started out to be a nice friendly guild...now it supports easy UO and illegal stuff happening.....I'm no going to be in any guild that i know does this.....Also you won't get listened to or no repsect if your not rich or some great pvper within the guild....I wanred people of Shoop and noone listened to me until it happened to Malice...I have been playing UO for years and alot of people know my name I have known Sun and Monk for a long while and yet i still didn't ge trusted or felt like I was being pushed out...it felt like the younger and less experienced players were being pushed out....I really liked this guild but I can't be apart of it.

damalar

Sorceror
Well your decision to leave is respected. epople do respect your opinions. Don't know where you got the supporting EasyUO from but okkk. Illegal stuff being that i made a joke about dropping a WW on an IDOC? Maybe you should check your sensitivities at the door. We help younger players always will. I do every damn day for your information. Sorry you felt the guild was abandoning you or whatever it is. You will be missed. ALSO this is not the place for this thread so i will petition to have it removed. As you cannot defamate guilds in forums. Which is what you are doing. Thanks! ALSO sounds like your a little mad that you were told no on coming to this idoc a few of us are at. Not my call its an individual's find and time spent watching it. You should respect this not quit and flame us on forums. Thanks!

way to go malice u got us a bad rap :( i like to be the good guy damnit !

damalar

Sorceror
Yea Good riddance. You want to throw a hissy over nothing then that's your own choice. The man said to you no because of the ridiculous amount of whining going on about it. Sounds like your butt hurt and is just ridiculous. I dont exactly like you coming here on threads accusing this guild of using EasyUO. I cant control what individual people do. Thanks for wasting 5 minutes of my time readin your dribble.

Tigatha

Sorceror
nah not a rage post at all I don't feel slightly upset or uptight just saying it how is really :p =D

Mistress Bone

Sorceror
i think someone got a little mad and if you say your friends with some of the ppl in gold Why then are you saying stuff like this....ok so you got kicked. Calm down and breath what is this that we play? Its a game yes some of the ppl on here are @$$ but its still a game Only a GAME

damalar

Sorceror
*Looks at his watch* Well shitRiddick u suck at IDOC scripting man we've been sitting here for 5 damn hours man... shit get some training!

and FYI she wasn't kicked she removed her main i just simply helped her out with ehr alts is all.