UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

GiVing Weapon ,Rbc, Grip

Tempest

Knight
Re: GiVing Weapon ,Rbc, Grip

shadowslayer21;387191 said:
i decide to give 1 item for 3 personne i chose sound fair to you guy?

MACE,RBC,GRIP

Of course. Your decision > Ours.

They`re your items. =]

Tempest

Knight

Mace is for...... Tempest.

Because he is an aspiring macer and will make one in remembrance to Satan.

Khephren

Knight

give that mace to someone that sux in PVP like me so i might become better....

deivid_okop

Wanderer

Because im the first newbie to actually say please (the other guy is not a newbie) - rich people can get those easy, I cant - so please, give em to me

Fog

Wanderer

yes give it to poor people because rich have all and can get that easier then me. so give it to me omg...

Salut ca fait plaisir de parler francais hehe ca fait 10 ans ke je uo et un ans que je suis sur demise et j'ai jamais l'occasion de parler ma langue
ca fait tjrs mal quand quelqu'un pars je pense qu'on a deja due se parler ton nom m'est famillié ne pars pas..............
on est si peu a parler francais moi a demise ma vie c'est mon tameur (Athena) avec ses 5 hell hound mon seul plaisir...

la vie est si dure a demise... ... reste encore un peu....

Athena

Tinfoil

Wanderer

Becuase I am new and it makes sense to let a new guy get a chance since you are going away. And I also will say please and thank you

DarkSaionji

Sorceror

I finally saved up 1million gold and am using it to open a tavern that will also act as a help center for newbies who are just starting. If you give me these items, they will go to the encouragement of a better community and an overall increase in gaming quality of Demise. Give it to me, give it to Demise.

----FK

*Bah, said ended in 24 hours so I guess I'm late, but who did end up getting it?*