UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

GiVing Weapon ,Rbc, Grip

will-demise

Knight
Re: GiVing Weapon ,Rbc, Grip

hey enfoirer quit pas.. fais juste prendre un break. au pire passe moi ton stuff jle lock down dans ma house pi quand tu revien tu reprend.:p A+

KMFDM

Page

i dont think that you should give it away to anyone man. you know i wanted the mace for the longest time, but it would just suck if you gave it away and quit. just lock it up or something.

but if you have to give away grips, id love to take 'em back. (for shit on your new shard?)

une jeune femme :)

Hard Nightwish

Sorceror

İn the meanwhile ı wont be here at the end of the time limit u put, but ım sure u would have given them to the One who realy need them and ı dont wanna be cursed one so actually ıf u leave good luck to u in irl or a damn new shard...

Dexter-LoM

Knight

Shaddows I would never asked you for your stuff I just want u to know take care bro and see u soon give them to will so he locks them down for you cause we all know u r gonna come back u left before and came back :)

swazzy

Wanderer

Because im not rich, i need it, and its always better to help a player that cant get it by himself for a while

cmcmcm

Knight

funkfuria = 9 letters.
shadowslayer = 12 letters.

9 + 12 = 21 letters = 21 the number in the final of your nick.

taamason

Sorceror

well, you could give them to me. i think i have had more items stolen than anyone on this shard. so it would balance things out.

ahha
gepetto toymaker