UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

GiVing Weapon ,Rbc, Grip

Re: GiVing Weapon ,Rbc, Grip

This thread makes me sad.

I guess I can't mentor you anymore eh friend?

J'aimerais acquerir le arme. Parce que je peux parler le francais. :D

J'ai apprecie jouer avec vous. J'espere que vous m'amusez avec votre nouveau jeu.

Vous pouvez m'envoyer un message quand vous voulez sur MSN Messenger, mon ami.

kev6872

Wanderer

Let them sit in your house. When it goes IDOC everyone will have a chance at them. Seems fair enough to me.

cmcmcm

Knight

kev6872;387010 said:
Let them sit in your house. When it goes IDOC everyone will have a chance at them. Seems fair enough to me.

oompa loompa dumpa din dun

andyto

Wanderer

BOZ i lose my thing since i dont not online 2 year ago and now i play again ...and back to a new player...

lordwolfx

Knight

give them to Lady Pink, she just restarted again didnt she?

shes allways been helpfull to others, and recently had to rebuild her chars...

ramax99

Knight

Don't give items away. Better sell them at reduced prices, make checks of 1kk... And then you can throw them away, or better choice - make an event, and those checks as the reward ;)

That's just an advice

Galder1

Sorceror

Mhmm i need RBC for my friend which is just going to start.... reason is that...... i know You love me=P

Well anyway Take care and good luck to ya man, u was nice field partner :>

mhmm and i just couldnt resist!
Which game is better than uo (couriosity ;D) !?

uome

Bug Hunter

Give them to Pont.
Because he traded orny for polar bear mask and bronze robe when he was new here and still hasn't got over it.

Fog

Wanderer

give it to me because i dont want be newb and i want have some good arty

Pont

Knight

uome;387067 said:
Give them to Pont.
Because he traded orny for polar bear mask and bronze robe when he was new here and still hasn't got over it.
:eek:
-1-
/\
Yeah it was that moment that made me think after I realised what it was worth.....why do I need it? why do I need anything. Hell I'm gonna make the ultimate character that can survive without anything that can be lost!!! I'll do better than that even, hes gonna pvp and pvm better than most and one day take on the top. Mwhahahahahaha. (It was also at that point I also lost what remained of my sanity).
Theres only one thing I want and thats one of the blessed sashes from the banner contest.
Those who know me would have already seen the Naked AW fight on youtube or on the B.A.D web.

malcav

Sorceror

Pont;387082 said:
Hell I'm gonna make the ultimate character that can survive without anything that can be lost!!!

Try using those fireworks wands that were christmas reward last christmas. Those are blessed macing weapons.

Pont

Knight

malcav;387086 said:
Try using those fireworks wands that were christmas reward last christmas. Those are blessed macing weapons.
If only the specials worked on them. ;)