UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Girls on Hybrid

Re: Girls on Hybrid

WireZ;2124333 said:
I aint interested in UO guys AT ALL. I am easily angered by eager creeps so I'm telling you now... don't even bother. You have been warned.

WireZ/Toxic Candy

She's just playing hard to get boys!

Parliament;2124294 said:

whats so funny about that comment? Oh let me guess you're the dude who fucks super models every day while throwing mils of cash around in your pure white skirt irl.

GimpCent

Knight

WireZ;2124333 said:
I aint interested in UO guys AT ALL. I am easily angered by eager creeps so I'm telling you now... don't even bother. You have been warned.

WireZ/Toxic Candy

I am not interested in fat chicks AT ALL. I am easily angered by fat asses so I'm telling you now... don't even bother. You have been warned.

This is the same miss wirez, correct?

Miss WireZ
: ur such

: a sexy lil man
twoman187 211
: whatd i do lol
Miss WireZ
: i dunno

: u just give me the horn
twoman187 211
: lol
Miss WireZ
:

: i like it cos

: lord t hates u

: n i hate lord t

Out of nowhere she aimd me that...

How did I get all these pictures and videos and logs of you telling me how horny I make you if you don't like UO guys rofl.

peteliv

Knight

Simon Cowell;2124386 said:
whats so funny about that comment? Oh let me guess you're the dude who fucks super models every day while throwing mils of cash around in your pure white skirt irl.

dude pw skirt irl is pimp riding a pure black mare

a lawyer

Sorceror

WireZ;2124333 said:

WireZ/Toxic Candy

lol
k

nty

WillyDaSquid;2124222 said:
at least he could touch/feel/smell them

third world in terms of press.. its not africa's third world.. and even then thats north korea... im sure he wasnt in north korea

what was he supposed to do? jack off to girls pretending to be guys on the internet?

ill take the asian girls and take my chances with a rubber

that shows how much u know how std's work, a rubber doesnt prevent the serious std's (ones that ajax can't scrub off) at all. you can also touch, feel, smell a dog's puss, but hey at least that's better than jacking off. grow up and quit taking up for his pathetic ass.

Emotion's Ghost;2124321 said:
South Korea is far from a third would country. Have you ever been there before or is your opinion based on your ignorance?

first off, i was merely making a joke.
second off, have u ever been there before, from LA county!?! haha, thought not, hows the recession treating yall out there, last time i was out there for work your unemployment rate was the highest across our country.
third, and not least of all, if you've never been there, then ur simply basing ur idealogy of it not being a third world country from the political views of mass media!!!!!!

im ignorant though, u seure R korect thar sirr. gurd jab on macon mi luk seure dum.

Diamond's Inc.;2125058 said:
first off, i was merely making a joke.
second off, have u ever been there before, from LA county!?! haha, thought not, hows the recession treating yall out there, last time i was out there for work your unemployment rate was the highest across our country.
third, and not least of all, if you've never been there, then ur simply basing ur idealogy of it not being a third world country from the political views of mass media!!!!!!

im ignorant though, u seure R korect thar sirr. gurd jab on macon mi luk seure dum.

Funny joke, please keep them coming...

Yes I lived in Korea for a year while serving in the United States Air Force. I found it to be a beautiful and interesting country. The people I met, along with the entire experience really opened my eyes and allowed me to see that there is much more to this world than the United States.

Although I live in Los Angeles county currently, I have lived in many other places around the country. As far as the current unemployment rate goes: I believe it is a hard time for everyone, maybe more around here. I don't know the facts, so I cannot speak to that. I get paid to go to college full time through the post 9/11 GI bill. I hope to transfer to a university by next fall. If this was another one of your jokes, I don't find widespread economic hardship a laughing matter, but I have known to be a fairly serious person.

My "idealogy," or I assume you meant my opinion of South Korea, is based by my first hand experience of living in and traveling about the country during my stay there.

Emotion's Ghost;2125066 said:
Funny joke, please keep them coming...

Yes I lived in Korea for a year while serving in the United States Air Force. I found it to be a beautiful and interesting country. The people I met, along with the entire experience really opened my eyes and allowed me to see that there is much more to this world than the United States.

Although I live in Los Angeles county currently, I have lived in many other places around the country. As far as the current unemployment rate goes: I believe it is a hard time for everyone, maybe more around here. I don't know the facts, so I cannot speak to that. I get paid to go to college full time through the post 9/11 GI bill. I hope to transfer to a university by next fall. If this was another one of your jokes, I don't find widespread economic hardship a laughing matter, but I have known to be a fairly serious person.

My "idealogy," or I assume you meant my opinion of South Korea, is based by my first hand experience of living in and traveling about the country during my stay there.

well im not too serious of a person. forgive me for making it sound like i was laughing at our country and our hardships we're currently undergoing. i was merely saying it in a cynical manner. i applaud u for fighting for the freedom of all americans, even though i feel like everyday my daily rights to freedom are dwindling. and i also absolutely hate people that act like they are cool on the forums, for that reason alone is why i lash out so much at rakfagninja. i guess i should say he's my forums nemesis. anyways, once again, nothing bad towards you.

Diamond's Inc.;2125081 said:
well im not too serious of a person. forgive me for making it sound like i was laughing at our country and our hardships we're currently undergoing. i was merely saying it in a cynical manner. i applaud u for fighting for the freedom of all americans, even though i feel like everyday my daily rights to freedom are dwindling. and i also absolutely hate people that act like they are cool on the forums, for that reason alone is why i lash out so much at rakfagninja. i guess i should say he's my forums nemesis. anyways, once again, nothing bad towards you.

Thank you for clarifying what you meant. It was my pleasure to serve!

I agree that our freedom is being pilfered. I am very alarmed and worried about it.

I definitely don't hold any hard feelings. Water off a duck's back you might say. :)

Emotion's Ghost;2125083 said:
Thank you for clarifying what you meant. It was my pleasure to serve!

I agree that our freedom is being pilfered. I am very alarmed and worried about it.

I definitely don't hold any hard feelings. Water off a duck's back you might say. :)

quack quack mother fucker!!! kekekekeke!!

Dexter420

Sorceror

Dany Mortal;2124523 said:
This is the same miss wirez, correct?

Miss WireZ
: ur such

: a sexy lil man
twoman187 211
: whatd i do lol
Miss WireZ
: i dunno

: u just give me the horn
twoman187 211
: lol
Miss WireZ
:

: i like it cos

: lord t hates u

: n i hate lord t

Out of nowhere she aimd me that...

How did I get all these pictures and videos and logs of you telling me how horny I make you if you don't like UO guys rofl.

Wait what? lol

WireZ

Wanderer

Hey now, what did I miss? Dany Mortal are you still mad I put you on block cos you were asking me for nudes?
You're 16, a little boy.... come back when you're balls have dropped.

WireZ

Wanderer

Don't take your pubic hairs out on me you brat! all 3 OF THEM! and tell yo momma she shoulda given you more of the titty when you were are baby and send your lil ass to school... instead of being a social outcast on uo all the bloody time.