UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Girls on Hybrid

Anenigma

Sorceror
Re: Girls on Hybrid

WireZ;2117145 said:
Theres me and zaraki kenpachi we don't have boyfriends who play, but we r fresh to hybrid like 2 weeks ago, zaraki played osi as did I.
All the girls I've ran into on hybrid seem super nice and everyone are very helpful and friendly so far :) makes a nice change compared to EA/OSI UO ^^

Not all are nice ...

Edalon

Squire

I heard there are some real ogres out there that look for someone to "take care of". Dont get surprised if they have balls and a stick too.

derekalan

Wanderer

RAKninja;2123475 said:
seriously, who "cruises uo looking for chicks"?

RAKninja

Page

nah bro, i got all of my random fucks out of the way in korea.

also have better things to do than try to sweet talk girls i'll never meet.

but if typing to some dude about "how wet you make him" is your thing, go right on ahead.

GimpCent

Knight

Reign Flame;2123771 said:
You could easily get a bunch just because you're so adorable. ;3
These would be the types who are cool, and wouldn't ask for things.

And who would these females be?

I am looking to enlarge friends list

amish_ned

Sorceror

GimpCent;2123924 said:
And who would these females be?

I am looking to enlarge friends list

and shopping buddies, im guessing.:lol: Possibly someone to color your hair for free too?

RAKninja;2123548 said:
nah bro, i got all of my random fucks out of the way in korea.

god ur soo cool. "random fucks"? really, in korea, a disease infested third world cuntry. damn ur cool. see what i did there by mispelling country on purpose. now can i hang with guys that are cool like you. [e sigh. *facepalm*

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

Diamond's Inc.;2124129 said:
god ur soo cool. "random fucks"? really, in korea, a disease infested third world cuntry. damn ur cool. see what i did there by mispelling country on purpose. now can i hang with guys that are cool like you. [e sigh. *facepalm*

at least he could touch/feel/smell them

third world in terms of press.. its not africa's third world.. and even then thats north korea... im sure he wasnt in north korea

what was he supposed to do? jack off to girls pretending to be guys on the internet?

ill take the asian girls and take my chances with a rubber

Diamond's Inc.;2124129 said:

South Korea is far from a third would country. Have you ever been there before or is your opinion based on your ignorance?

WireZ

Wanderer

I aint interested in UO guys AT ALL. I am easily angered by eager creeps so I'm telling you now... don't even bother. You have been warned.

WireZ/Toxic Candy