UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Girls on Hybrid

Anenigma

Sorceror
Girls on Hybrid

I am just curious how many girls play hybrid seriously...I'm not talking about girls who dabble because their boyfriends play either.

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
Re: Girls on Hybrid

Quite a few actually.

Out of the top of my head, I could probably name 5 to 10 that I know for sure, that's not counting how many I don't know, and how many are asians that no one would know.

jpowell52000

Sorceror

Nah there are a few girls that play uo..and not because there b/f's do. I know at least 4 or more.

WillyDaSquid;2107933 said:
i smell a swimsuit competition

There are alot of attractive ones that are in heartbreakers or are now ex-heartbreakers. They seem to gravitate to them because there is so many girls and they don't have to put up with alot of nerds hitting on them everyday.

I know of about probably 10, 11 including the op :eek:

MadeInQuebec

Jaxsyn;2107931 said:
What about girls that used to be guys?

I think they are awesome!

i have a handfull of them on facebook, and it's absolutely amazing what they are able to achieve.

A lot of them are way hotter than girls who were born girls.

Edalon

Squire

Girls join heartbreakers cus they like bad guys. Heartbreaker dudes are like chickmagnets...

Too bad there are no real girls in UO though.

Keilani

Sorceror

im a real girl that plays although my hubby got me started he now long really plays that much anymore but im addicted

Anenigma

Sorceror

Getting a lot of posts from guys that "know 4 or 5 or 6 or 10" but only 4 maybe that are actually girls...Tessa excluded...only two of which I've ever heard in vent (Reign and Kelani)

....and willy no swimsuits till u get me drunk....really drunk

MadeInQuebec

Reign,

Insano,

Yuki,

Hades,

Made In Canada,

Angela,

Pucca,

DEviant (forum name)

GM Suzy, Tessa, Lynn, and Mika as well as far as staff goes.

I'm sure there are tons of others I don't know

I'm sure if i keep thinking, I can find many more.

MadeInQuebec

Yea I was filling it up real quick at work, I knew I forgot many, I'm sure I could at least find one a day for a while.

ive met a few others than the ones named. but i have the feeling most quit due to the extremely offensive crap that goes on. not to mention how many times have you told someone your a female only to have it thrown in your face that your obviously a dude?

i met one that actaully told people she was a guy cause it was easier to get in guilds. she only told me the truth after we talked for awhile and i helped her get a house. i have no proof of what she says to be true but i could see where people assume girls to be bad at uo. although there are a few exceptions. Yuki can kick my ass 1v1.

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

usually when someone tells you their a girl its immediately accompiend by a request

thats your first warning sign i bet