UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

girls are lieing whores

top notch

Wanderer
Re: girls are lieing whores

i like a girl to have friends cuz that gives me time to chill wit my guy friends.. and i like for her to chill wit me and my friends, and i wud chill with her and her friends [gay but it makes her happy]
or have her and her friends chill wit me and my friends..
i would rather get the truth then a lie.. cuz then it makes me wonder about everyhting.. like i dont know what she told me was true and what wasnt..

Hummdinger

Sorceror

top notch said:
i like a girl to have friends cuz that gives me time to chill wit my guy friends.. and i like for her to chill wit me and my friends, and i wud chill with her and her friends [gay but it makes her happy]
or have her and her friends chill wit me and my friends..
i would rather get the truth then a lie.. cuz then it makes me wonder about everyhting.. like i dont know what she told me was true and what wasnt..
she is prolly getting fucked by some other dewd right now to be honest. =[

Hummdinger

Sorceror

top notch said:
yyoooo just don't drive yourself crazy thinking bout it. that's why it's important to have your own life outside of a relationship(not saying you don't have a life), otherwise when it doesn't go yer way you have other things to keep you busy. you don't have to rely on her soo much and it keeps you from dweling over the situation.

D

djstepanek

Bobby McPrescott said:
I want real fruit smoothies.
Bannana + Strawberries + Ice + little bit of milk + little bit of oj + blender = good.