UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

girls are lieing whores

top notch

Wanderer
Re: girls are lieing whores

Clover said:
No one wants to be your mother. You should be old enough to realize when you're out of line and need to take a step back and check yourself.

Even if you found a girl like this it would result in A] you getting tired of her telling you "what to do" and you'd probably resort to calling her a nag or B] she'd get tired of feeling like she's taking care of a teenager, always having to entertain and watch out for you.

Relationships are supposed to be mutual. A lot of the guy's posts here sound like "I want, I want, I want..." but a girl can't want at all? If that's the case then a lot of you aren't going to get far at all with any girl. Everybody to share their time with someone they love, but at the same time they need their freedom.

Perhaps that's why Top was left. She had to lie to him so she could hang out with her friends. I admit, lying is retarded and kind of low... but they obviously had some unsolved issues that should have been brought to the table a lot sooner.
no its not even that.. i let her chill with her friends whenever she wanted.. but she called these boys fag and i didnt see her for 2 weeks and before she left she couldnt hang out cuz she was chilling with them.. so we made plans to hang out when she got back and she lied and said she had softball to get out of hanging out with me to go swimming with them.. fuck that.. when there supposebly fags.. and this best friend of hers starts so much shit with her and im always stickin up for her and cheering hre up on the phone when she does it.. then she ditches me for her.. fuck that

Hummdinger

Sorceror

Clover said:
No one wants to be your mother. You should be old enough to realize when you're out of line and need to take a step back and check yourself.

Even if you found a girl like this it would result in A] you getting tired of her telling you "what to do" and you'd probably resort to calling her a nag or B] she'd get tired of feeling like she's taking care of a teenager, always having to entertain and watch out for you.

Relationships are supposed to be mutual. A lot of the guy's posts here sound like "I want, I want, I want..." but a girl can't want at all? If that's the case then a lot of you aren't going to get far at all with any girl. Everybody wants to share their time with someone they love, but at the same time they need their freedom.

Perhaps that's why Top was left. She had to lie to him so she could hang out with her friends. I admit, lying is retarded and kind of low... but they obviously had some unsolved issues that should have been brought to the table a lot sooner.
wha?

D

djstepanek

top notch said:
no its not even that.. i let her chill with her friends whenever she wanted.. but she called these boys fag and i didnt see her for 2 weeks and before she left she couldnt hang out cuz she was chilling with them.. so we made plans to hang out when she got back and she lied and said she had softball to get out of hanging out with me to go swimming with them.. fuck that.. when there supposebly fags.. and this best friend of hers starts so much shit with her and im always stickin up for her and cheering hre up on the phone when she does it.. then she ditches me for her.. fuck that

tbh I would have gotten out too.

Hummdinger

Sorceror

top notch said:
lol she left yer ass for a reason. apparently you weren't doing something right,

Hummdinger

Sorceror

i can read perfectly fine, it's the fact that everything you said is irrelevant to anything I was talking bout

Clover

Sorceror

Coke said:
i can read perfectly fine, it's the fact that everything you said is irrelevant to anything I was talking bout
Yes it is... some of it. Not the end :p

luxford

Wanderer

dewd if she dumped on u and killed you must not be good at pvp. maybe you should try pvh. pvh= playa like urself vs homos

Hummdinger

Sorceror

If i'm dating someone there are times when I want to hang out with my friends w/o her. I hate it when they give me a respond like" ok what to do I now" it's like they don't have their own life. =[

Clover

Sorceror

LUXFORD said:
dewd if she dumped on u and killed you must not be good at pvp. maybe you should try pvh. pvh= playa like urself vs homos
Okay I'm lost.

Girls that don't have lives outside of their relationships are the same kind of girls that marry for money or get pregnant on purpose to "trap" the guy. Quite sad.

kio123

Knight

Coke said:
If i'm dating someone there are times when I want to hang out with my friends w/o her. I hate it when they give me a respond like" ok what to do I now" it's like they don't have their own life. =[

if theres a single moment you want to hang out without her you should get her to bed then ditch immidietly