UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

girls are lieing whores

r33n

Knight
Re: girls are lieing whores

Yeah man, girls are pretty stupid most of the time.

TBH I wish I was attracted to guys, it would make things so much easier.

Bubbster

Wanderer

I would not even worry about it...if I got dumped it'd simply just move on in my life. Yeah 2 year relationship is hard to end but fuck unless you are really planning on marrying that girl then there is no point to get that emotional about it. Give it a week-a month and then you'll be back to good. Just start going to parties more frequently and meet some new girls :)

Rambone

You've been ramb0ned

Gangsta said:
LoL datz y i just fuck them, y da hell would u want 2 b with da same bitch 4 2 yearz?

i think this qualifies as the second biggest untruth ever told on UOG, second only to Icon's roflicious claims.

... you guys really cant tell he's doing it just to get the responses that you give him?

failure!

D

djstepanek

MemphisWade said:
... you guys really cant tell he's doing it just to get the responses that you give him?

failure!
qft

top notch said:
all girls are whores accept for our mothers.. and im not even so sure about them..

QFT, I'm going thru the exact same thing you are. It's all complete bullshit

Clover

Sorceror

Gangsta said:
LoL datz y i just fuck them, y da hell would u want 2 b with da same bitch 4 2 yearz?
Why would a girl what to be with you for more than a minute...

That's how long it takes right?

Top Notch: I'm sorry about what happened. You'll me a girl that'll be good for you. Just date around and see what you like for now.