UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

getting on field, anyone want to 1v1 duel or field? 2v1?

We didn't gank him.

I told him I would give him a mil if he could heal a 3 man eb sync not weakened.

Of course he failed
why do you lie? I WAS FIGHTING U GUYS 1V3 FOR A LITTLE WHILE, OFC ONLY ATTACKING PROJECT 7 BUT HE WOULD RUN NONSTOP TO YALLS HEALS LMFAO when i came out breaking him, i completely crashed, couldn't even load up task manager to end process=/

You literally just lied.

"I crashed while holding heal and missing my heal because I'm awful "

Go back to stocking vendors paigen
PROVE I HAD A HEAL UP MORON. i crashed.. i'll heal ur shit syncs... actually offer me the gold and video it bro. that was another lie from you, i was fighting yall and you kept trying to gank me, wasn't no "lets see if he can heal e bolts" no it was let's gank him because (pat, or project 7) are scared to fight me 1v1

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
PROVE I HAD A HEAL UP MORON. i crashed.. i'll heal ur shit syncs... actually offer me the gold and video it bro. that was another lie from you, i was fighting yall and you kept trying to gank me, wasn't no "lets see if he can heal e bolts" no it was let's gank him because (pat, or project 7) are scared to fight me 1v1

I have a few more pics of you missing ebolt syncs at del pond if you want to see those.

Get good Shrek