UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

getting on field, anyone want to 1v1 duel or field? 2v1?

The Monk231

Wanderer
If you don't offscreen in field fights then you probably shouldn't pvp. I dont go out on the field to pvp like I'm in the pits...
you think I care if I die on this old ass game? and you guys claim you don't care about your uo ego pfft gtfo pussys.... its called ULIMITED LIFES for a reason....

The Monk231

Wanderer
Not sure why Mickey attacks monk so much but won't duel him either, monk can hang bro, him and his bro got me as good as I am
he seen me get raped by me old rival :/ I still cant find someone willing to do practice duels so ive been failing at field pvp, its either I get ganked or kill myself rofl.

he seen me get raped by me old rival :/ I still cant find someone willing to do practice duels so ive been failing at field pvp, its either I get ganked or kill myself rofl.
Find time on the weekends and David is on too, us three will gladly take on Mickey and his top notch "goons" make it a GM event with nice bragging right prizes, but they wouldn't show up. Would be nice if Azazel and nelson got in on this shit too haha

And techs shitty crew. Once there is good action like that sm be on in full force also, if people would stop being scared to die, we could really get the PvP scene rolling again.. but nooo they don't want a real ninja going ham

you think I care if I die on this old ass game? and you guys claim you don't care about your uo ego pfft gtfo pussys.... its called ULIMITED LIFES for a reason....
I barely die so I guess im doing something right, pussy....
all I hear is a pussy making excuses not to die on a dead server hilarious....
Lol There is a difference between being afraid to die and being good. If I was afraid to die I wouldn't pvp. Every single person can agree that winning is more fun than losing, why would I set myself up for failure? I'd rather shit on you and your shitty group than die... It's pretty simple, learn to make offensive opportunities for yourself... Don't count on your opponent to let you win... Pussy, learn how to play uo before you talk.

The Monk231

Wanderer
Lol There is a difference between being afraid to die and being good. If I was afraid to die I wouldn't pvp. Every single person can agree that winning is more fun than losing, why would I set myself up for failure? I'd rather shit on you and your shitty group than die... It's pretty simple, learn to make offensive opportunities for yourself... Don't count on your opponent to let you win... Pussy, learn how to play uo before you talk.
its all good u cant heal I understand ur need to off-screen, you suck I understand your need to put yourself in the advantage I completely understand sir.
im pretty sure the only reason someone off-screens is they have no faith in their ability to heal or their teammates ability :/ u guys literally dig your own graves with that....

The Monk231

Wanderer
oh snap did u just call me a pussy??? the guy who will take your bitch syncs no problem no hesitation??? nigga you fools off-screen the moment ur reflect bubbles..this act of cowardliness is downright laughable and you goons seriously think yall are good ROFL im done ima die laughing.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Monk I'll offer you the same deal I've given Uonewbs.

1 mil if you can heal 1 outta 3 2 man ebolt syncs.

No excuses when you die because I know you can't heal syncs

Anytime u want to stop talking shit Mickey and 1v1 me, we can go!! You have more fun on the forums don't you? If I suck so bad, why did you have that video deleted!!! You are a pussy coward who cares so much about how u look in a game. Rat boy