UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

getting on field, anyone want to 1v1 duel or field? 2v1?

The Monk231

Wanderer
haha you are a funny guy Darian, glad to see you on these forums

Sucks....I'm sure Uonewbs has already cried to Oenomaus 20 times to get you temporary banned

Not that you give a fuck. Im sure youll move on without even blinking
im sure no one needs to cry to oenomaus he will eventually read it... or do you not know what moderator means?

Darian#1

Wanderer
I've never screamed over uo, but wishful thinking bud. You lie just like Mickey to entertain urself, no wonder y'all play together
Says the kid that lies to himself telling himself he is the best at video game when you really are shit and no one cares you make a retard of yourself everytime wasteman so have to lie to yourself so you believe its true lmao keep it kid no wonder you wife looks like a fucking etttin.

Says the kid that lies to himself telling himself he is the best at video game when you really are shit and no one cares you make a retard of yourself everytime wasteman so have to lie to yourself so you believe its true lmao keep it kid no wonder you wife looks like a fucking etttin.
Says the guy who has #1 next to his name.. my god rofl. Just get out already HAHAHA

@Oenomaus rofl

Darian#1

Wanderer
Says the guy who has #1 next to his name.. my god rofl. Just get out already HAHAHA
That fact that your on the computer when i wake up to go to the gym just tells me how much the computer takes up of your life your family probs lives in the brit orc fort kido.