UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Full Set of Noobed Leather Armor - UNIQUE HUE - Only ONE set on Shard! (PICS)

Vapor-hybrid

Wanderer
Re: Full Set of Noobed Leather Armor - UNIQUE HUE - Only ONE set on Shard! (PICS)

Oh but people have found ways to get around it, which will soon be fixed, and all armor created with necros will be deleted.

Re: Full Set of Noobed Leather Armor - UNIQUE HUE - Only ONE set on Shard! (PICS)

This is why I am not buying am GM repeated to me it will be deleted sorry, cant risk 450k on deletion

Nayru said:
can't make necros or paladins at all anymore....

next offer of 450k or higher will get the suit...

When did they change this I made my char about 2 months ago.

Vapor-hybrid

Wanderer

I don't mean to ruin your business .. Just these items are not tolerated ingame and will eventually be dealt with.

SirOssis

Wanderer

lol. owned.

I know that some shards that have not implemented a fix for it have a bug that involves making a preset character after editing a certain .cfg file in your UO folder.

Nayru

Wanderer

for the record, I bought it from that guy that was selling his bone harvester on this forum a while back... already resold it anyway

The Monarch

Knight

You can create new characters with different skills to get one piece of nooby armor each. Get each peice of armor, use a leather dye tub and sell it on forums for 300k as a "one of a kind suit."