UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Full Set of Noobed Leather Armor - UNIQUE HUE - Only ONE set on Shard! (PICS)

Nayru

Wanderer
Re: Full Set of Noobed Leather Armor - UNIQUE HUE - Only ONE set on Shard! (PICS)

roflmao... the nerve of you people to come into MY thread and accuse me of scamming... if you aren't here to bid on my item, don't throw around your lame accusations, just read the post, and get the hell out..... this is not a scam, this armor would not break any sooner than any other leather armor.... and this is the only suit in existance on the shard- there never was another one, so shut up and keep your comments to yourself... thank you

the highest offer right now is 1 CBD (worth around 275-300k) plus 150k - so i'll consider it a 425-450k offer... the next bid must be above that amount to take the spot as the highest bidder... i will be ending this auction this evening around 8pm central time

Re: Full Set of Noobed Leather Armor - UNIQUE HUE - Only ONE set on Shard! (PICS)

im not accusing u of scamming, im asking how can we make sure its not a scam. thers many ways to scam:
1.make another armor same color and give it
2. open ur own backpack and paste on the ghosts one to make it look like it stays on death...

Nayru

Wanderer

i already said i'll kill myself in front of the highest bidder to prove that this armor is legit.... highest bid right now is 450k by revelations

Nayru said:
roflmao... the nerve of you people to come into MY thread and accuse me of scamming... if you aren't here to bid on my item, don't throw around your lame accusations, just read the post, and get the hell out..... this is not a scam, this armor would not break any sooner than any other leather armor.... and this is the only suit in existance on the shard- there never was another one, so shut up and keep your comments to yourself... thank you

the highest offer right now is 1 CBD (worth around 275-300k) plus 150k - so i'll consider it a 425-450k offer... the next bid must be above that amount to take the spot as the highest bidder... i will be ending this auction this evening around 8pm central time

how do u know its the only one on the shard? really.. u go around asking people? i have one bish. what now. its not so rare haha. and plus u newb nayru. how much does that suit give ar wise? like 8? wow. big deal..

Nayru

Wanderer

jesus christ you're an idiot.

if you're buying the ****ing suit post, if not stfu

nicely stated, couldn't have said it better myself

Nayru

Wanderer

okay unless someone outbids revelation's 450k offer within the next 10 minutes, i will be selling him this suit for 450k =)

it probably came from a GM in some way or another and i believe its one of a kind

Nayru

Wanderer

there you have it people... finally someone who is smart (but i didnt get it from a GM :))

Nayru

Wanderer

because revelations has not contacted me yet... i will still be accepting higher bids than 450k

__Chase

Wanderer

the armor is newbiefied, but i've seen another person with it at brit bank before.

Nayru

Wanderer

this is most likely the set that you saw.... because i guarantee this is the only one.... and i bought this set from someone else :) .... i'm still waiting on a higher offer or revelations to contact me

Heh I made a paladin when I was noob, and didn't realize but it took up 50 chivalry, so when I added up my skills and only had 650 I paged a GM and they took away the chivalry, so I'm guessin there's nothin wrong w/ creating a necro, but u get noobed armor for making a necro?

Nayru

Wanderer

can't make necros or paladins at all anymore....

next offer of 450k or higher will get the suit...

Nayru

Wanderer

still waiting on another offer ....... next 450k gets the suit unless revelations contacts me

Vapor-hybrid

Wanderer

Yah this stuff is not from a GM .. It's from making necro characters. I wouldn't look into investing money into this suit based on how the owner aquired it. Later updates could prove dissapointing to the buyer.

Nayru

Wanderer

but unfortunately you cannot create necros anymore =) and that is not how i obtained this set, i merely bought it from another person