UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Full Set of Noobed Leather Armor - UNIQUE HUE - Only ONE set on Shard! (PICS)

Nayru

Wanderer
Full Set of Noobed Leather Armor - UNIQUE HUE - Only ONE set on Shard! (PICS)

I'm selling this set of noobed necro armor. It's 100% legit. and legal to have on this shard. I believe this is the only set on the shard and I am even willing to let the highest bidder kill me while im wearing it in order to prove that it is noobed. Check out the screenshots and don't flame this post because I can prove it is legitimate. Nice for Thieves who want to disguise themselves or other people who just like to look cool without worrying about losing gear. Have a nice day :).
I also have the noobed bone helmet incase someone wants that along with this set of armor.
AIM: lordjupiter03 (ask for jenn)
MSN: [email protected]

Please start the bid at 50k with minimum incriments of 10k.

Zilverz

Wanderer
Re: Full Set of Noobed Leather Armor - UNIQUE HUE - Only ONE set on Shard! (PICS)

how about disclosing how you obtained this so called 1 of a kind suit? Not trying to flame but are you not wearing out the durabilty with it on while dying ?

Armelo

Wanderer
Re: Full Set of Noobed Leather Armor - UNIQUE HUE - Only ONE set on Shard! (PICS)

im pretty sure it was in a gms house, the house collapsed due to him getting fired i think.
I'll bid 300k
aim Dmanbaby22

Nayru

Wanderer

the current offer is now 300k by Armelo

how about disclosing how you obtained this so called 1 of a kind suit? Not trying to flame but are you not wearing out the durabilty with it on while dying

i only died once from spells to make this SS for the forum... i dont wear the armor around

and i KNOW nobody else on the shard has this armor =)

you can **** with the packets to make the server think your creating a necro to get that and personally, i doubt its legit rofl, but if you dont know how to do it go ahead and buy it i guess

drakrum-hybrid

Sorceror

Kurupt said:
you can **** with the packets to make the server think your creating a necro to get that and personally, i doubt its legit rofl, but if you dont know how to do it go ahead and buy it i guess

I don't think thats possible actually.

drakrum said:
I don't think thats possible actually.

yes it is, thats how people get books of chivelry(sp?)
and those are deleated about once or twice a month...

Despairl

Wanderer

drakrum said:
People use packet editors to do this?

not to flame but why would people just come out and tell there trade secrets:eek:

Nayru

Wanderer

I will be ending this auction later this evening... the current highest bid is 320k by prospero....