UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Friendship on demise

zzillizz

Sorceror
Yeah, that's one thing that doesn't exist and it's really sad. Plus, I must be one of the most gullible people who would give anything for a friend rather than charge out the ass. Honestly, I don't care about items or gold. I have what I need to do anything I want to do in the game, other than good people to play with. I owe demise a lot. I fell in love with the man of my dreams 2 years ago playing here, and even though we lived 600 miles apart, we're now together planning the rest of our lives together. I've made a few good friends here, but honestly it's more stress than I can take. I've been stabbed in the back or hurt by the people I thought were friends, or at the very least decent human beings.
Now I'm contemplating whether I should start a thread for everybody to attempt to fool me once again, and explain why they deserve to have everything I own in game, or if I should just give it all to Alvin because honestly I'd rather just give it to him knowing half of it will never leave his hands rather than give it to somebody fake.
Sincerely,
The Oldest Noob Lapis

april0395

Sorceror
I don't know you, but it sounds like you're probably hanging out with the wrong people. I've been on Demise for 5 years now, and my playing experience would be dull/nonexistent without my 8Bit companions. They're probably one of the few reasons I've stuck around for so long. I love Demise, but I've never been able to stick to one server for quite so long.

I honestly don't think you should throw away your items. Put them in your bank(s), maybe take a break for a bit. If you ever feel like doing a peerless or something together, we could keep one another company!

But for the love of god, don't give Downward or Alvin your shit. lol

=ShutUp&play

Traveler
LOL her thinking is atleast alvin admits he's a greedy asshole :p instead of being a fake pos... THAT BEING SAID I FEEL BAD for you whom i wolnt name MAD LAPIS IS Evil evil evil evil vengeful and I PROMISE YOU WILL PAY :) GL I ALMOST FEEL SORRY FOR YA WHEN SHE'S DONE WITH YA

D-Nox

Knight
yeah seriously now, just keep your stuff and make sure to refresh your acc from time to time.
i quit demise a long time ago and lost all my stuff due to inactivity.
even that i dont play much nowadays, i regret not having refreshed my accs and i think the only thing that made me stick with demise and rebuild my accs again, was because i had friends here who helped me starting again when i came back.(special thanks for @Bama).
i could hide from you i got an orny as my first gaunt arty too, but i rather say the truth, this also helped a lot on my decision to keep it up with the hard work and rebuild my stuff.
so basically rebuilding sucks and you will never know if you will want to come back someday. when i quit i tought i would never come back and here i am.
keep your stuff refreshed dude.