UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Friendship on demise

royal kapero2

Sorceror
Just sick of the fucking shitty ass people (I AM NOT SYRUSS BTW>>>I AM LAPI"S husband made this to troll syruss) We have handed out so much shit and tried to be good people LOGAN I am sorry we ever called you a fucking friend you traded that item for an ari and glads 22 hours after you paid 20kk for on a (OHH I WILL NEVER SELL THIS ITEM OHH I NEED IT OHH IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS ITEM FOR MONTHS) We feel sorry for a friend deal.... IDGAF about the ari or the glads hell my last glads I sold to get a guildy/REAL friend an orny its the fact you used our friendship and our goodhearted nature to backstab and lie about your intent ( NOT TO MENTION YOU AGREED NOT TO SELL IT) you said ur not a scammer you are right you are not a scammer or a backstabber you a piece of fucking trash i would have rather been scammed 100x over then taken by friend... Any LOGAN I HOPE UNDERSTAND YOU MAY HAVE GAINED 2 ITEMS BUT GL FINDING PEOPLE LIKE US.
I am his buddy. He found me, any other hopes? And you are somewhat stingy. Logan sold a useful item in order to get two core items, so he can PvP better. You are overreacting, even though he made a promise, it's still a game and we are supposed to get along and have fun, that's the reason why the guilds exist. Not to get virtual friends forever and get greedy over items we highy value just in game.

silvertiger

Knight
It's not about the item. It's that he was given a friends bargain on an item he called priceless in his eyes and that he would never get rid of. He was told by certain members of his guild they would pay any price to keep it in the guild. So not only did he stab lapis in the back, but he stabbed all his guild members in the back.

Amish_Hammer

Traveler
frienddddddd <3 :anime:
I would say if you are going to give you stuff away, make it interesting and put up random houses with random stuff in them then givie it away to random young players or just random people and see how they react, because most of the time, if they arent an asshole, its a pretty interesting reaction. thats one of the reason i just build houses and give away to strangers, but I dont really have the goods to give away, not cool enough.