UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Friendship on demise

Mister Pink

Squire
Any true friend would rather you bank the items and take a break than attempt to get items from you. I know anyone I consider a friend I'd rather them do this because items aren't important. It's the fun you have with your friends while playing this game that counts. Even if they rot in the bank box forever it would be better because there is a chance you would return and already be set up.

I've lended out items under 2kk before, but the two times I did it was more of me giving the item and not really expecting to see it back. Both of the times I lended it out it was to people that weren't the type to hound others for items. Those people get nothing from me because they're leeches. I also refuse to borrow items from people, and I insist on paying a fair price. I do what I expect other people to do so there is no confusion.

Guild discounts are optional. If I feel like asking market value I have no problem doing so. You have to be firm and not cave into people pressuring you for your shit. For example @Kurupted tried to play a "trust" game with me and @sk8nomad and tried like hell to get us to hand over items. Anyone that tries to pressure you into doing anything isn't your friend so them claiming they aren't as tight with you or whatever shouldn't matter to you anyway. No friend is going to put you in a bad spot or make you uncomfortable to get you to do what they want. Only manipulative people do that. This is true in game and in real life. Tell yourself you aren't going to be a victim or an easy mark and you won't be. Eventually these type of scumbags will realize trying to get you to do what they want isn't worth the effort and they will move on to other people.

Anyway good luck and hope you decide to bank the items instead of trashing them or giving them away. You earned them, let them rot in your bank and it's the same as a trash barrel if you don't return. IF you do return you will have everything you need to get started again. Anytime this game stops being fun take a break. It's just a game.

Bama

Bug Huntress
We were allies :)

When Wolfen Wolf (I don't remember his forum name) formed ITP way back in 2008/9 we were not allied with DC
Both guilds had little above horned pieces for armor if that (times were different) arties were few and far between and @acidpiss (Neeko) had an RBC which was a big deal back then when you were starting out

ITP and DC fought each other at spawns all the time
The only time they didn't was when a common enemy guild such as Zen and/or USA would come to the spawn

We would stop fighting each other and fight the other guild
Fun times

Later on ITP and DC allied (Gans in team speak was funny) and when that happened a few players in both guilds didn't like it. The hate between @D-Nox and @Howl was real and funny

After that ITP members kept making new guilds every 4 or 5 days.
I think @3rdtemplar kept the guild tag until a little while ago when @silvertiger got it and passed it along to you

Anyway I think that whether you trash or give away or stash your items in the bank does the server nothing when it loses another player

=ShutUp&play

Traveler
Just sick of the fucking shitty ass people (I AM NOT SYRUSS BTW>>>I AM LAPI"S husband made this to troll syruss) We have handed out so much shit and tried to be good people LOGAN I am sorry we ever called you a fucking friend you traded that item for an ari and glads 22 hours after you paid 20kk for on a (OHH I WILL NEVER SELL THIS ITEM OHH I NEED IT OHH IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS ITEM FOR MONTHS) We feel sorry for a friend deal.... IDGAF about the ari or the glads hell my last glads I sold to get a guildy/REAL friend an orny its the fact you used our friendship and our goodhearted nature to backstab and lie about your intent ( NOT TO MENTION YOU AGREED NOT TO SELL IT) you said ur not a scammer you are right you are not a scammer or a backstabber you a piece of fucking trash i would have rather been scammed 100x over then taken by friend... Any LOGAN I HOPE UNDERSTAND YOU MAY HAVE GAINED 2 ITEMS BUT GL FINDING PEOPLE LIKE US.

now remember what we talked about...if you let your houses go idoc there is some specific stuff you have to leave behind ;)